Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Suicide rates are rising faster for women than men.

deprive woman from attention and validation and they will kill themselves . it's as simple as that .

Because of Covid they don't have as many orbiters as they once did

the article talks about how more single mothers could be a cause LOL. HYPERGAMY HURTS FOIDS TOO, SEE?? fucking karma.

A life of degeneracy is finally catching up to them.

Biggest change was for the middle aged group and it's pretty obvious why.

Old hag hits the wall and the constant validation drip from her youth fades away along with any hope of chad committing.

Old hag hits the wall and the constant validation drip from her youth fades away along with any hope of chad committing.

don't believe it

The lockdown is the real wall. But still women never lose.

Make sense, also too old to get married and have children.

That article is from 2 years ago, so I doubt Covid 19 has anything to do with it, also I'm still skeptical about this since women use less lethal methods of suicide compared to men. Also let's say it's true, why should we care when no one bats an eye about the high suicide rate among men? So whatever I don't care either way, just wanted to throw in my two cents is all.

Men are much more likely to kill themselves

Could just be propaganda tbh.

Imagine failing tutorial mode

This is the improvement from Women we've long been waiting for

based. A foid dead is better than a foid alive in Minecraft

chads aren't committing
Most likely reason for this tbh.

Ultimately the roasties and thots of the world probably want what I’d argue the majority of incels want which is the ideal partner for them and a loving stable home environment of financial soundness in which to raise a couple of kids.

Yet unlike incels who would be willing to settle for an ugly girl so long as she is at least thin the thots and roasties will settle for nothing less than Chad.

deprive woman from attention and validation and they will kill themselves . it's as simple as that .
In a short life a woman has more fun and pleasure than a man has during a 100 year of life
chads aren't committing
A life of degeneracy is finally catching up to them.

They're probably counting trannies as foids

In a short life a woman has more fun and pleasure than a man has during a 100 year of life
Also they have everything in life and they appreciate nothing by the time they're 30

Imagine getting depressed and going “life is too hard!” On just exist to win mode + god mode + hax.

I think the new wave of corona is to blame
Its just the extra bitchy and souless ones, soon it will normalize again.

probably because they're new to bein in isolation n all dat cuz of covid which men however are already used to more than women are.

Jfl at clown world of 2020 , wamen literally would off themselves before even touching an incel

Still through how long do you think it will be until we have a year when more foids kill themselves than men?

In modern world women are left to themselves. Yes they can fuck chads, but few of them get any commitment from him. And most of them who don't have onlyfans hate to work.

This.
They would taste the bullet with that second lockdown.
Theyre so pathetic they'd rather die than taste 5 seconds of solitude with their own thoughts lol let that sink in

Good. I hope more of them just die