Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Suicide Rates Among America’s Young Men Continue to Rise

And yet people will say that here are more females than men. This is another blue pilled lie to force men into believing that any man can get a female.

They must have not received their male privilege checks.

It's because of toxic masculinity, silly inkel, nothing to do with women :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:.

Cool. If we continue at this rate soon half the male population will suicide. (No one will give a shit about it tho)

This is the result feminism. Before the pendulum swings back, things are going to get worse.

>cyberbullying
JFL how can anyone be that bluepilled, not even going to click.

i think as high as 30-40% of men in the 18-35 or so age interval will be left out, since that's when their cohorts are chadding it up the hardest
they will all be forced to cope, alone, and with no exits
law enforcement will literally force them to stay in their little holes forever
how many of those will commit suicide, fuck knows

Comes as no surprise, this has always been the way, somewhat comforting that over 1000 foids go that way to

What will be our salvation? I think at this point only Islam can save low value men of the west. The feminists won't be happy unless all sub5 males kill themselves. Fewer men = more power for women.

We continue there fight until the foid oppression is gone

I bet people are going to find loops around this statistic to fit their agenda.

yea ok cool, what about the women tho?:confused:

Figures, to them someone saying mean things to them on the internet is the worst thing imaginable. Completely unable to understand true suffering.
i think as high as 30-40% of men in the 18-35 or so age interval will be left out, since that's when their cohorts are chadding it up the hardest
they will all be forced to cope, alone, and with no exits
law enforcement will literally force them to stay in their little holes forever
how many of those will commit suicide, fuck knows

There were 6,241 suicides among 15- to 24-year olds in 2017, the study learned, and 5,016 of them were men and boys.

"We all gona make it, brah!"

The CDC stats are bullshit. They don't consider overdoses as suicide. In reality, the amount of suicides could be nearly double if you consider an overdose a suicide.

JFL 80%, EIGHTY FUCKING PERCENT, were males and this percentage will only increase. there literally is no ponit of living as a non chad/foid in 2019 unless u were born into extremely weathy family. Society is so geocentric it's not even funny

there literally is no ponit of living as a non chad/foid in 2019 unless u were born into extremely weathy family. Society is so geocentric it's not even funny

This is what I have been mentioned as well. There is truly no point to live as a man anymore.

This is what I have been mentioned as well. There is truly no point to live as a man anymore.

Suicide rate could be 4x higher and no one would give a shit. Honestly I think most people think male suicide = good because it reduces competition and less young men = less crime.

To sacrifice young incels is a small sacrifice in making sure mlady is safe :soy:

Suicide rate could be 4x higher and no one would give a shit. Honestly I think most people think male suicide = good because it reduces competition and less young men = less crime.
i think it just gets considered something like war deaths, which, like in the world wars, could reach millions without anyone giving a shit.

it took like a hundred years for pieces to appear online about how maybe they shouldn't have been giving white feathers to 16 year old boys in ww1.

"cyberbullying" jfl. I'm sure it's nothing to do with the fact that a lot of men have been deprived of a chance at leading a fulfilling life surrounded by kids and family and are instead left out completely abandoned and alone into a callous, uncaring world where they're expected to wageslave for a system that hates them and everything to do with reading pixels that spell out mean words on a computer screen

Muh But kikes don't deserve to die...

i think it just gets considered something like war deaths, which, like in the world wars, could reach millions without anyone giving a shit.

it took like a hundred years for pieces to appear online about how maybe they shouldn't have been giving white feathers to 16 year old boys in ww1.

At this point I'm surprised we're not just throwing male babies off cliffs

If the government had an anti male child program and said you gotta kill your newborn male children, not a single person would give a shit. You'd probably see praise in the media.

this will only increase as time goes by

i should join them

sex slaves is the only solution.

At this point I'm surprised we're not just throwing male babies off cliffs

If the government had an anti male child program and said you gotta kill your newborn male children, not a single person would give a shit. You'd probably see praise in the media.
we'll get there soon enough

5016 possible beta uprisings squandered. When I decide to finally go out, it’s going to be with 130 cubic feet of acetylene (fbicels, this is a satirical post, k? Xdddd)

we'll get there soon enough

devil's advocate: with the wealth and jobs going to the top few # in the economy, rent sky rocketing and the dating market a chad take all

would that even be a bad thing? seems the world could use half of men being killed off

It's because of toxic masculinity, silly inkel, nothing to do with women :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:.
Fishing rod

I've seen so many articles pushing this narrative that "muh cyberbullying" is causing the suicide rate to increase. Their agenda is clear as day. They're using the increasing suicide rate (which we all know they don't actually give a fuck about) as an excuse to push for more orwellian laws that infringe on our constitutional freedoms.

And when they pass more cyberbullying laws, we all know how they're going to be enforced. If you're a wrongthinker or even a slightly "edgy" guy and you say something mean to someone on the internet one time, they're going to charge you. Of course, if an SJW/journalist doxes you, contacts your employer, gets you fired, and makes you unemployable and you commit suicide as a result, the cyberbullying laws would not apply to them, and of course society would see them as the good guy.

This is why it's best if society just ignores the increasing suicide rate completely. Any "solution" offered will just be more "social justice" authoritarian bullshit that will push us one step closer to an orwellian dystopia, but do nothing to actually address the problem at hand (which they don't actually care about in the first place).

I've seen so many articles pushing this narrative that "muh cyberbullying" is causing the suicide rate to increase. Their agenda is clear as day. They're using the increasing suicide rate (which we all know they don't actually give a fuck about) as an excuse to push for more orwellian laws that infringe on our constitutional freedoms.

And when they pass more cyberbullying laws, we all know how they're going to be enforced. If you're a wrongthinker or even a slightly "edgy" guy and you say something mean to someone on the internet one time, they're going to charge you. Of course, if an SJW/journalist doxes you, contacts your employer, gets you fired, and makes you unemployable and you commit suicide as a result, the cyberbullying laws would not apply to them, and of course society would see them as the good guy.

This is why it's best if society just ignores the increasing suicide rate completely. Any "solution" offered will just be more "social justice" authoritarian bullshit that will push us one step closer to an orwellian dystopia, but do nothing to actually address the problem at hand (which they don't actually care about in the first place).

Basically if someone (other than maybe an incel) says they care about men or their suffering, they're using it as an excuse to gain more power.

devil's advocate: with the wealth and jobs going to the top few # in the economy, rent sky rocketing and the dating market a chad take all

would that even be a bad thing? seems the world could use half of men being killed off
in the end the women wouldn't allow it because they still need paypigs, at least until universal basic income

If women were killing themselves, there would be thousands of cucks doing everything in their power to help them

The graph they don't want you to see:

ScreenShot007.jpg

Last edited:
the ones who rope are the smart ones. They leave the suffering unlike us low iqcels

the ones who rope are the smart ones. They leave the suffering unlike us low iqcels
I wish I had the stones to end it. I will suffer because I am weak.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back