Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suicide prevention is the dumbest shit ever

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
332d 16h 55m
As some may know, I recently requested euthanasia and my request got rejected because I wasn't suffering enough to warrant euthanasia.

Okay, so my euthanasia request got denied. Is anyone going to help me with the problems that make me suicidal? No. I'm told to solve my own problems and stop being a bitch.

So I'm still suicidal and want to kill myself so what can I do? You can seek therapy and other mental health bullshit and get gaslighted into more suicidal thoughts or you can go to a suicide prevention hotline.

So you go to a suicide prevention hotline for help and you get nowhere. The talk isn't genuine and you can hear that the other person just wants you to hang up and just commit suicide. Even if that wasn't the case, the suicide prevention hotline literally can't do anything for you.

What's the point? People should be allowed to get euthanasia under any circumstances. If you want to die, you should be allowed to die.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
66d 19h 1m
They need more wagecucks so they can buy more lambos and rape more kids

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Mannerbund Leader
★★
18d 15h 55m
suicide is such a passing pain that I don't even care

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
64d 8h 55m
Suicide is something you must take in your own hands. Don't you want the agency over your own life? If you're too scared of hanging, there's helium exit bag. It's as peaceful death as you going to get. I'm not saying that you should end your life, but if you choose to do so, have some self dignity and mastery over your own fate, at least in that...

kikecel

kikecel

MY FOOT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS
★★★★★
70d 22h 30m
suicide is haram

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
222d 19h 48m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Tbh

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
332d 16h 55m
Kamikaze said:
Suicide is something you must take in your own hands. Don't you want the agency over your own life? If you're too scared of hanging, there's helium exit bag. It's as peaceful death as you going to get. I'm not saying that you should end your life, but if you choose to do so, have some self dignity and mastery over your own fate, at least in that...
I don't want to risk becoming crippled or a vegetable. And I don't want to buy some suicide drug and not even get it and just lose my money as a result.

Euthanasia is the best way to go out.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
64d 8h 55m
gymletethnicel said:
I don't want to risk becoming crippled or a vegetable. And I don't want to buy some suicide drug and not even get it and just lose my money as a result.

If you prepare properly, you have an overwhelming chance to die via exit bag. Same with hanging. Who will get you off the rope?
Death is certain if you it in a remote place.

kikecel

kikecel

★★★★★
70d 22h 30m
gymletethnicel said:

ngl thats pretty fucking scary and probably my number one deterrent from committing sui

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
64d 8h 55m
kikecel said:
ngl thats pretty fucking scary and probably my number one deterrent from committing sui
Do you have reserve service? Last time I could shoot myself on reserves in 2018, but pussied out.

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★★★
64d 3h 43m
Sorry buddy boyo your body is the property of the corporate state and are only allowed to die after the wagemasters juice you for everything youre worth

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★
87d 7h 8m
kikecel said:
same and I’m dumb about practical things making sui even harder
PoodankMcGee said:
Sorry buddy boyo your body is the property of the corporate state and are only allowed to die after the wagemasters juice you for everything youre worth
This, death is only allowed once you’re deemed completely useless by the slaveowners.

Last edited:
Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Dolazi vrijeme škorpiona
★★★★★
5d 1m
Keep on slaving away for society, sweetie. Yikes, you aren't entitled so breeding.

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★
87d 7h 8m
Kamikaze said:
Would be much easier/safer/convenient to be given some pills that guarantee a quick, extremely successful and painless death. The amount of people roping would sky-rocket if this was legally available without any prior requirements or criterias.

Last edited:
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
64d 8h 55m
TallCelFag said:
Would be much easier/safer/convenient to just be given a pill that guarantees a quick, extremely successful and painless death.
Has anything in life ever been easy for us?

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
106d 1h 20m
When you die. Burn your body. Don't let the soil of this ratchet planet eat you away. :feelsbadman:

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★
87d 7h 8m
Kamikaze said:
Has anything in life ever been easy for us?
Just pointing out that euthanasia being illegal and suicide methods being prevented or hardened by society makes roping much more difficult. Like kikecel @kikecel said, it’s a major deterrent keeping tons of deeply depressed people alive.

Last edited:
Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 12h 59m
PoodankMcGee said:

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
64d 8h 55m
TallCelFag said:
Just pointing out that euthanasia being illegal and so many suicide methods being prevented or hardened by society makes roping much more difficult. Like kikecel @kikecel said, it’s a major deterrent keeping tons of super depressed people alive.
They simply still hold hope.

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
118d 18h 49m
Euthanasia could be a big and profitable business if it were legalized. I'd pay all my money for obvious reasons (not that much but its something) and so would a lot of other unfortunate fucks. But no muh morals, and perhaps an underlying reason of goyim must stay alive as slaves

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
113d 13h 23m
gymletethnicel said:
I don't want to buy some suicide drug and not even get it and just lose my money as a result.
Lose your money????

Bitch you are going to kill yourself, where is the loss?

You aren't going to be around to spend it, or will you just quit after the first failed attempt? :feelskek:

If you wanted to be dead you'd be dead already, there's someone killing themselves right now as we speak, how come they can do it but you can't? lol

Algeriancel said:
When you die. Burn your body. Don't let the soil of this ratchet planet eat you away. :feelsbadman:
This entire thread has a lot of confusing statements :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Another person has to be involved in this unless you are going to choose one of the worst methods of suicide ever (burning to death)

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 6h 13m
Just kill yourself then? Why ask other people to do what you can do yourself?

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★★★
3d 10h 36m
gymletethnicel said:
There are ways that guarantee you die.
e.g. grab a pair of handcuffs, go to the middle of nowhere, tie yourself to a tree and throw away the key. Your fate is pretty much sealed at that point.

Colera

Colera

Officer
9d 18h 55m
gymletethnicel said:
What's the point? People should be allowed to get euthanasia under any circumstances. If you want to die, you should be allowed to die.
The society become horny when a person kill himself for his pain. Society is sick, it is enjoying for your suffering.
PPl want that you kill yourself or you are addicted to psychotropic drugs.
Society is sadistic. If you want to die, kill yourself (in GTA) anonymously so journalist and media cannot eat on your death.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
106d 1h 20m
BlkPillPres said:
Another person has to be involved in this unless you are going to choose one of the worst methods of suicide ever (burning to death)
Obviously leave a will, to be cremated. Idk what else you expected. The body to burn itself ?.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
332d 16h 55m
BlkPillPres said:
Lose your money????
Can't kill myself with nembutal or whatever if my order is confiscated.

Happens to many people here who order drugs for suicide.
BlkPillPres said:
If you wanted to be dead you'd be dead already, there's someone killing themselves right now as we speak, how come they can do it but you can't? lol
Because my survival instinct won't let me neck myself? For a narcissistic piece of shit who acts like he's smart, you sure as hell don't understand the willpower you need to jump in front of a train.
WawelDragon1683 said:
Just kill yourself then? Why ask other people to do what you can do yourself?
Motherfucker, you're the one who keeps posting about wanting to kill himself.

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
4d 13h 27m
gymletethnicel said:
As some may know, I recently requested euthanasia and my request got rejected because I wasn't suffering enough to warrant euthanasia.

Suicide rights is one of the most contentious topics rife with irrationalism and personal values masquerading as reasoned-truths. If someone opposes the right of others they demand be responsible for themselves to end their lives, then there's little you can do to convince them of the hypocrisy of their argument. And they can fall back on broad anti-suicide state-policy and public "health" advocacy to feel their opinions are self-evident-truths. Unfortunately, in most countries, when we're ready we'll have to piece together as quietly as possible the method we think is best for us. And accept the grave costs of failure.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 6h 13m
gymletethnicel said:
And i'll do it by myself like a man. Why are don't you? Are you to much of a pussy to kill yourself? in that case you're worse than me

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
28d 14h 35m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Literally this

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
332d 16h 55m
WawelDragon1683 said:
And i'll do it by myself like a man. Why are don't you? Are you to much of a pussy to kill yourself? in that case you're worse than me
Do it then instead of whining about your whore mother and your alcoholism 24/7 on here.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 6h 13m
gymletethnicel said:
Do it then instead of whining about your whore mother and your alcoholism 24/7 on here.
if you hate me put me on ignore then. Why shouldn't use this site to vent about my issues?

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
113d 13h 23m
gymletethnicel said:
For a narcissistic piece of shit who acts like he's smart, you sure as hell don't understand the willpower you need to jump in front of a train.
Suicide doesn't require will power, it requires the opposite of it, it requires you to be so drained of will that dying doesn't scare you, and you simply "just aren't there yet"

SACRIFICE requires will power, risking your life or killing yourself for the sake of others requires will power (because you don't want to die) don't confuse the two

You either want to live or you want to die, people who REALLY want to die kill themselves, everybody else makes excuses

I've been suicidal for years, but I know for a fact I'm not mentally at the point in which I REALLY want to die, and that makes complete sense, I'm still working towards certain goals, working towards the possibility of an enjoyable life, but if I ever thought those things weren't possible, I'd be dead already

You can't have it both ways, the thing is you still have attachments to your life in some way, be it family, friends, your "copes", etc. When your desire to die exceeds the weight of how much you value the things that make you cling to life, then you'll kill yourself

gymletethnicel said:
You are pretty much in the same boat, all talk, kill yourself or STFU about wanting to kill yourself, you can't have it both ways

You retards will be making threads on this site from now till you are 50 about how badly you want to kill yourself

"I can really feel it this time guys, I really really really want to die these days" (proceeds to look for anime to watch online) :feelskek:

Speed

Speed

Admiral
★★
78d 3h 57m
JFL at Society keeping you around holding out the hope that you might wagecuck :lul:

Also where is Assisted Sui legal? Sounds sweet

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
151d 22h 7m
If people have a right to life, they have a right to die too.

kikecel

kikecel

★★★★★
70d 22h 30m
Kamikaze said:
Do you have reserve service? Last time I could shoot myself on reserves in 2018, but pussied out.
lol no Im too fucked up in the head for that

Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

20yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★★★
70d 1h 25m
OP one easy method, which is the only method that requires 'will power' is, dehydration simply don’t eat and drink. Stop eating on the first day but still drink water then on the second day ceases all consumption. You’ll be dead in less than a week or two. This method is not painful but very uncomfortable. It will be really good one for the colder seasons.

But that’s some god level will, BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres what you think?
BlkPillPres said:
"I can really feel it this time guys, I really really really want to die these days" (proceeds to look for anime to watch online) :feelskek:
:lul::lul::lul:

Deathmint

Deathmint

Mogged by pigeon shit.
★★★
6d 22h 45m
I've got a stupid idea, but it's better than half-assed seppoku: drop out of life, revoke all contracts you've signed.

How?
I got no clue. I started by telling myself and other that I'm not a person, but living man.

Does it help?
Only mentally so far.

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
22h 15m
Speed said:
JFL at Society keeping you around holding out the hope that you might wagecuck :lul:

Also where is Assisted Sui legal? Sounds sweet
In netherlands and belgium I think but you have to be citizen. For the internationals you can go to switzerland. Dignitas and pegasos are 2 organizations that i heard of

BrokenMan

BrokenMan

Mass Genocide Enthusiast
★★
7d 5m
BlkPillPres said:
Lose your money????

Bitch you are going to kill yourself, where is the loss?

You aren't going to be around to spend it, or will you just quit after the first failed attempt? :feelskek:

This entire thread has a lot of confusing statements :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Self hating ethnics usually tend to be negative IQ brainlets. Just fucking lol at this thread i'm legit laughing my ass at this shit

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
332d 16h 55m
BrokenMan said:
Self hating ethnics usually tend to be negative IQ brainlets. Just fucking lol at this thread i'm legit laughing my ass at this shit
You call me a brainlet, but you're literally incapable of differentiating between recognizing female preference and self-hate. I think you're the biggest brainlet here.

BrokenMan

BrokenMan

Mass Genocide Enthusiast
★★
7d 5m
gymletethnicel said:
You call me a brainlet, but you're literally incapable of differentiating between recognizing female preference and self-hate. I think you're the biggest brainlet here.
Everyone knows that whites have the highest SMV tied with BBCs, but you guys take it to the extreme. In your opinion just being white makes you a slayer, which is dead wrong. Whites just have easier time being good looking due to their eye color halo, which makes great difference in aesthetics. Also add that to the fact that they have the highest social status and being the least stigmatized racial group (though they bitch and moan the most), it's no wonder they have higher chances than ethnics at attracting women

That's not the issue though, i believe you're a self hating ethnic due to your disgusting profile cover picture and because you take a mentally disturbed individual like tehgymcel420 @tehgymcel420 (who should be locked in a mental institution) seriously and actually believes what he keeps spewing, which makes me and others on here not being able to take you seriously for associating with such individual

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being ethnic, even if the entire world makes you feel otherwise. You should direct your hate and anger at this dogshit, disgusting world instead of an unfortunate individual which is yourself, but i don't think you can achieve that unfortunately

Last edited:
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
76d 4h 27m
gymletethnicel said:

Okay, so my euthanasia request got denied. Is anyone going to help me with the problems that make me suicidal? No. I'm told to solve my own problems and stop being a bitch.

So I'm still suicidal and want to kill myself so what can I do? You can seek therapy and other mental health bullshit and get gaslighted into more suicidal thoughts or you can go to a suicide prevention hotline.

So you go to a suicide prevention hotline for help and you get nowhere. The talk isn't genuine and you can hear that the other person just wants you to hang up and just commit suicide. Even if that wasn't the case, the suicide prevention hotline literally can't do anything for you.

you're not ENTITLED to euthansia :soy: Why don't you get off your ass and do it yourself like a REAL MAN :foidSoy:

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★
87d 7h 8m
SlayerSlayer said:
you're not ENTITLED to euthansia :soy: Why don't you get off your ass and do it yourself like a REAL MAN :foidSoy:
Yeah those responses were embarrassingly low IQ.

Broly

Broly

pirate king
-
48d 16h 40m
Copexodius Maximus said:
:yes:

PutmeonIT

PutmeonIT

How do I change my username
1d 2h 18m
gymletethnicel said:
I'm still suicidal and want to kill myself
Please don’t. That’s what women (especially the ones on IT) want us to do. Go play games or write a diary or work out or read about a topic you’re interested in or call your parents or search up tutorials of stuff you’ve always wanted to to (like moonwalking or something) or pray or drive to some notable place near you or anything, just don’t kill yourself and let them win.

Also calling suicide prevention is free, so even if you don’t think it’ll work you should give it a try https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8