Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicide or ER

• Thread starter ericdraven10101999
  • Start date
ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
Which has been done more by incelz,?

suicide
but imagine (((going ER))) lmao nice try agent

Suicide. Never heard of an .is ER but I rarely come here anymore. I just learned to love the rot.

Suicide. Never heard of an .is ER but I rarely come here anymore. I just learned to love the rot.
There was a lurker that did it in Texas, idk if he had an account but he did quote some threads from here in his manifesto.

Water is....

We need some notable soul minER from hERe

Don't make another post, you're on 9,999 posts.

Ofc suicide cause going ER requires low inhib

Happy Angler Fish GIF by Microsoft Education

There's at least 1 confirmed .is suicide

Suicide by far. There are like 10 incel shooters in all history.

ER then suicide

They both go hand in hand

Suicide by far. There are like 10 incel shooters in all history.
It depends on definitions really.

They share many similar traits to a good many users here, other mass shooters I mean.

Lack of romantic success is evidently one of these, but also a lack of friends, validation from others, and a plethora of mental problems / concerns, previous traumas or grievances. All of these interplay with each other to create a mass shooter.

The advent of social media and the development of a 'global economy' means a coherent social contract no longer exists, and social media reinforces a negative self-image. The isolation caused by social media, an economy that no longer values community or human relations, develops into nihilism and resentment.

postmaxx to paragon :feelsUnreal: :feelsohgod:

It depends on definitions really.

They share many similar traits to a good many users here, other mass shooters I mean.

Lack of romantic success is evidently one of these, but also a lack of friends, validation from others, and a plethora of mental problems / concerns, previous traumas or grievances. All of these interplay with each other to create a mass shooter.

The advent of social media and the development of a 'global economy' means a coherent social contract no longer exists, and social media reinforces a negative self-image. The isolation caused by social media, an economy that no longer values community or human relations, develops into nihilism and resentment.
All true, but shooters differ from users here in that they were mostly low inhib or extremely autistic. Most of the forum is failed normies and victims of shitty parents. Incels are just not violent.

Unfortunately suicide

All true, but shooters differ from users here in that they were mostly low inhib or extremely autistic. Most of the forum is failed normies and victims of shitty parents. Incels are just not violent.
A thoughtful response.

Incels are not all violent, agreed.

But these shared traits exist.

I also think the pathway to violence exists within all of us as humans, some might go down this path, but it isn't assured. However, when one believes they are intractably at odds with the world around them, they lose that moral inhibition to abide by the ethical confines of that society through an extreme act of violence. Ending up dead in a shootout or interned in prison for the rest of my life doesn't appeal to me personally, but others thing it is the logical endpoint of their life - which is tragic, really.

Suicide obviously. By a ratio of tens of thousands to one.

But these shared traits exist.

I also think the pathway to violence exists within all of us as humans, some might go down this path, but it isn't assured. However, when one believes they are intractably at odds with the world around them, they lose that moral inhibition to abide by the ethical confines of that society through an extreme act of violence. Ending up dead in a shootout or interned in prison for the rest of my life doesn't appeal to me personally, but others thing it is the logical endpoint of their life - which is tragic, really.
True, but the behavior is very different. Some even claim that ER was a narcissist, which is on the dark triad spectrum.

True as well. Incels don't a have a moral inhibition. We have a psycho-social one.

Inceldom creates the feeling of sheer hopelessness like nothing seen before. Even soldiers getting blown up in the war have more hope than us.