Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

suicide on my mind 24/7

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
I cry daily thinking how I failed my parents how I disappointed them how disobedient piece of shit son i was to them.. I cry everyday.
waking up thinking about hanging myself
sleeping thinking the same
during the wagecuck ..
24/7

Is it too late to make your parents happy?

You must be low-T, if you keep crying. I don't cry, I am just filled with rage ans nihilism.

How did you wrong them?
I think our parents should equip us atleast financialy if they decided to pass on their bad genes :feelsbadman:.

Go to your copes brother, it's what i do when i'm feeling suicidal.

Turn that sadness into anger, and then turn that anger into energy so you can do something productive.

I cry daily thinking how I failed my parents how I disappointed them how disobedient piece of shit son i was to them.. I cry everyday.
during the wagecuck ..
24/7
You will fail your parents in a way you never did before if you commit suicide.

You will fail your parents in a way you never did before if you commit suicide.
Suicide is cucked tbh but this is the flimsiest excuse not to go through with it. If you really are in constant pain/sorrow then you should not give a shit about anything else.

Suicide is cucked tbh but this is the flimsiest excuse not to go through with it. If you really are in constant pain/sorrow then you should not give a shit about anything else.
It is indeed cucked to commit suicide. People out there would celebrate our deaths.

View: https://youtu.be/u9sRJ-eOHnc

0116hang.jpg

It is indeed cucked to commit suicide. People out there would celebrate our deaths.

No one will care

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelsWithoutHate/comments/jo450n/it_calling_for_the_suicide_of_incels/

Committing suicide only gives others pleasure and a good riddance feeling that the trash is taken out.
Living is cope but committing suicide does nothing.

This is what the reaction is when an incel kills themselves:
  1. 140fc39dc1ea935483e2a1ad2361b7d2

Shlomo Greenblatt on June 30, 2020 at 7:56 am said:

Seems like the butthurt jewish writer of this turdblog killed himself. Nice.

Last edited:
I dont cry but i do get angry tbh sometimes i want to kill myself or harm others

during the wagecuck ..
24/7
If you are a failure it's not you who failed your parents, but vice versa.