Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Suicide is the only true way to ascend

Neriglisar

Neriglisar

Greycel
Basically what the title says, life is a prison: escape from it. We will never ascend we are condemned to live in solitude until we die. All we can do is cope and engage in hedonistic escapism. There is no point in being alive, it would be better to be under the warm embrace of nonexistence. Think about it, you were dead and at peace for billions of years, what's the problem with being dead for the rest of existence? Suicide is freedom.

Suicide is our one true solution to escaping this torturous flesh prison.

Suicide is not ascension, Its numbing

True ascension is getting a loving girlfriend in a society that supports and cares for you and your community

due to health issues it’s unlikely i make it past my 50s which is great. My life would be even more miserable then.

Suicide is not ascension, Its numbing

True ascension is getting a loving girlfriend in a society that supports and cares for you and your community
That's as fanciful as heaven. I offer pure and hard reality, not shitty fantasies like yours.

That's as fanciful as heaven. I offer pure and hard reality, not shitty fantasies like yours.
not a fantasy for chad.

theres no doubt youll never get it, but suicide is willful ignorance

This is how i always feel

Though im kinda scared - what if reincarnation is real? Or what if whats on the other side is somehow worse than this? Theres a lot of crazy NDEs out there and they really make you think. Obv they could just be lying but you never know, especially when a lot of them have the same details

If i knew for a fact that there is nothing after death - just ceasing to exist - i would rope today

not a fantasy for chad.

theres no doubt youll never get it, but suicide is willful ignorance
Let me tell you something, if you are on this shitty forum it means that you are most likely not a chad, just a loser like everyone else here (including me). Your life is not and will never be like a chad, keep coping for the rest of your life until you die idiot

Let me tell you something, if you are on this shitty forum it means that you are most likely not a chad, just a loser like everyone else here (including me). Your life is not and will never be like a chad, keep coping for the rest of your life until you die idiot
never said my life would be like that. suicide is a pathetic end to a pathetic life.

propagation is the sole reason for human life, if you are that insistent on ending your life, make it something that can immortalize you the way children would for chad. and, yknow, propagate your beliefs and becime eternal.

GrAY

never said my life would be like that. suicide is a pathetic end to a pathetic life.

propagation is the sole reason for human life, if you are that insistent on ending your life, make it something that can immortalize you the way children would for chad. and, yknow, propagate your beliefs and becime eternal.

GrAY
Your life is pathetic and you are pathetic, otherwise you wouldn't be on this forum, you fucking idiot. Is it so hard to understand? You will never get promoted, you will never have a partner. You will die alone like the pathetic loser you are.

Your life is pathetic and you are pathetic, otherwise you wouldn't be on this forum, you fucking idiot. Is it so hard to understand? You will never get promoted, you will never have a partner. You will die alone like the pathetic loser you are.
Accept the blackpill

IMG 0592

Resistance is futile, GrAY. Dont fight fate.

Im too much of a pussy to kill myself other then using a shotgun to the mouth

I don't believe in suicide. I believe you can get the same effects of suicide without actually killing yourself. For example: become a homeless person, become a monk, become a hermit who lives alone in the forest, just stop caring about anything, there are many ways.

View: https://youtu.be/PWHScqsSL4g?si=FSge0-Mg5GN9_0xr

Please watch this video.

This is how i always feel

Though im kinda scared - what if reincarnation is real? Or what if whats on the other side is somehow worse than this? Theres a lot of crazy NDEs out there and they really make you think. Obv they could just be lying but you never know, especially when a lot of them have the same details

If i knew for a fact that there is nothing after death - just ceasing to exist - i would rope today
Do you believe in just heaven or hell or even more?

Do you believe in just heaven or hell or even more?
I really dont know what to believe. Theres no way to know for sure. I guess im agnostic if anything, so im open to the idea of anything.

So i guess my answer to your question is just: i dont know

I really dont know what to believe. Theres no way to know for sure. I guess im agnostic if anything, so im open to the idea of anything.

So i guess my answer to your question is just: i dont know
Same here tbh