Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Suicide is the only option

SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
Fuck everything. Once i create my final album I am killing myself. I don't care if I burn in hell. God is a weakling. A pathetic cuck. Nor even my "friends" belive in my life

I will make sure you don’t go to hell. To me there is nothing wrong with ending the pain

Hell is my life. You can't save me from my suffering.
No, I mean I will protest god if he tries to send you to hell instead of heaven. You deserve the best life possible after this to make up for it

No, I mean I will protest god if he tries to send you to hell instead of heaven. You deserve the best life possible after this to make up for it
Make sure to protest in a couple of days when I blow my brains out. I'm gonna make sure I fight this cuck face to face.

Shut the fuck up nigger. I'll post a video of me blowing my brains out in a couple of days.
You're not even 18 yrs old, bro. Stop being a retarded edgy boy and try to enjoy your youth as much as you can.

You're not even 18 yrs old, bro. Stop being a retarded edgy boy and try to enjoy your youth as much as you can.
I'm 23 stupid faggot. Come back to me when you exhibit a fucking soul.

I don't give a flying fu k if I go. I've already tried multiple times :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fucking hate the fact that if god does exist we go to hell for ending our lives like for what? You gave me this shit what do you expect a nigga to do in a shitty situation get on his knees and pray:feelskek::feelskek: never understood religouscucks tbh well i like to cope and think we can reincarnate as chads in the future after we rope but probably not unfortunately but i’ll miss your music brocel it’s good stuff tbh wish you could connect with some kike in the industry to get some fame atleast but it is what it is

Fucking hate the fact that if god does exist we go to hell for ending our lives like for what? You gave me this shit what do you expect a nigga to do in a shitty situation get on his knees and pray:feelskek::feelskek: never understood religouscucks tbh well i like to cope and think we can reincarnate as chads in the future after we rope but probably not unfortunately but i’ll miss your music brocel it’s good stuff tbh wish you could connect with some kike in the industry to get some fame atleast but it is what it is
All I know is cutting myself. When I finally become drunk enough I plan on grabbing my father's gun and shooting myself. It will happen in a couple of weeks. If not a couple of days. Fuck "god" I hope they all suffer

my music will live on, and muh "god" will continue to be a useless parasite.

I am too good for this world. "god" did not create me. I have always been.

All I know is cutting myself. When I finally become drunk enough I plan on grabbing my father's gun and shooting myself. It will happen in a couple of weeks. If not a couple of days. Fuck "god" I hope they all suffer
Yeah im probably ending it some time around xmas gonna finish my firdt semester of college with a bang lmao i’m too fucking tired of living either SN or shotgun more likely shotgun though because i cant find shit with SN since they restricted only to businesses and i need to have a business license to posses some which i don’t fucking gay govt

Yeah im probably ending it some time around xmas gonna finish my firdt semester of college with a bang lmao i’m too fucking tired of living either SN or shotgun more likely shotgun though because i cant find shit with SN since they restricted only to businesses and i need to have a business license to posses some which i don’t fucking gay govt
I hope all the normies suffer after everything they've done to me. They deserve eternal sadness.

23 and never experienced any love. You are just low iq. Maybe you'll understand one day.
I understand. It destroys your soul beyond belief. I’m convinced these fuckers that don’t get it are still kids that haven’t rotted for years or are just fakecels that fuck their gf on the side

I understand. It destroys your soul beyond belief. I’m convinced these fuckers that don’t get it are still kids that haven’t rotted for years or are just fakecels that fuck their gf on the side
Exactly. I'm gonna kill myself this year. I'm done with this world.

Exactly. I'm gonna kill myself this year. I'm done with this world.
I won’t even try to stop you. I know the pain and there is nothing wrong with ending the suffering as long as you don’t hurt anyone else in the process. These ones that don’t get it must have it way easier than we do. I’m going nuts without my dad to talk to even. I trolled so hard on Reddit all 15 of my accounts got IP banned. I was sleep deprived and schizoposting

I won’t even try to stop you. I know the pain and there is nothing wrong with ending the suffering as long as you don’t hurt anyone else in the process. These ones that don’t get it must have it way easier than we do. I’m going nuts without my dad to talk to even. I trolled so hard on Reddit all 15 of my accounts got IP banned. I was sleep deprived and schizoposting
Just make sure to pray for me when I go. That's all I ask of you friend :feelsbadman:

Suicide is the most blackpilled state to be in

I can't believe that my finally album will be on some forum that nobody gives a shit about

Maybe I'll break into my old schools

I deserve love more then most

I deserve love more then most
Foids are unfortunately unable to see this, they prefer dangerous thugs over supreme gentlemen like us

Last edited:
23 and acting like this

brutal

Anything up to 25 is a teenager in my book. The behaviour patterns and maturity are the same.

JFL at the level of raging, swearing and cursing in this thread.
It is obvious that the txt exchange in those screenshots didn't happen for no reason, and it didn't come out of nowhere.

Anything up to 25 is a teenager in my book. The behaviour patterns and maturity are the same.

JFL at the level of raging, swearing and cursing in this thread.
It is obvious that the txt exchange in those screenshots didn't happen for no reason, and it didn't come out of nowhere.
It came from my suffering in this world. I've never had anyone genuinely give a flying shit

Either I'll end up in prison or I'll be dead