Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

suicide is the only option

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
i don't like this game

i don't want play this game

have been having the same thought a lot recently. I just think to myself "I can't do this. I cannot spend the rest of my life living like this". it's like every day is a continuous cycle of loneliness and frustration that you can't. opt. out of.

Every time i sit down and think about my future it seems like all paths lead to inevitable suicide, other paths just buy more borrowed time

brothers it never began

@Tenshi @Justice Bao @Rheinkwell @Personalityinkwell @l33tbl0k3 @ihaveno1 @shii410 @PersonaDickcel

Remember boys!

If we're gonna do it, we should hurt the system as much as we can. Make all the screenshots public, write memoirs, live stream it with logos of big tech in the background. PR is the way to get to them.

Only solution available for our problems

@Tenshi @Justice Bao @Rheinkwell @Personalityinkwell @l33tbl0k3 @ihaveno1 @shii410 @PersonaDickcel

Remember boys!

If we're gonna do it, we should hurt the system as much as we can. Make all the screenshots public, write memoirs, live stream it with logos of big tech in the background. PR is the way to get to them.
good point