Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suicide is the only option when you’re an incel

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Guys, I won’t be able to make it into my 30s. It’s over, and there’s nothing I can do about it except coming to terms with my inceldom and then rope

couch rope GIF by South Park

There is another :feelshehe:

I am fantasizing about not existing a lot recently. The relief it would bring.

i'm too scared to do this, i plan on shooting myself with a blackpowder pistol
Hanging is comfortable for me because i am not fan of dying in an instant (like gunshot or jumping from building) and also very scared of poisoning (a reason i never want to try alchohol) so hanging is a method that gonna make you slowly pass out which appeals to me, also tested it few time and it felt kinda good ngl

Hanging is comfortable for me because i am not fan of dying in an instant (like gunshot or jumping from building) and also very scared of poisoning (a reason i never want to try alchohol) so hanging is a method that gonna make you slowly pass out which appeals to me, also tested it few time and it felt kinda good ngl
why are you scared of poison, it seems chill to me

why are you scared of poison, it seems chill to me
Like taking something in my body freaks me out, like the thought of getting some foreign chemicals slowly making the organ shut down is just feels so wrong, i think it's gene related, not everyone considers one method to be peaceful for everyone

Suicide is cucked. There are bettER options...

Dont rope till ur 30 man stay here and cope with us bro

Nah bro just slave away forever to please (((them)))