Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

suicide is the logical conclusion for all men

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
all roads lead to suicide
even chad hits 30 and becomes incel

all men need to suicide given enough time

end all life on this planet

mj-laughing.gif

tenor.gif

Most people that arent suicidal are either suited well by copes or good looking.

naw true chads don't become incel when they hit 30
Untitled 110

8e826726fb633b1193353954d05163cc  old men grey beards

FEAT 1

Antinatalism bro is the answer to life.
And yeah life as a non Chad male in 30ies is over tier.

Not suicide. We were meant to die in battle. Now we just simulate warfare through vidya.

G8yu4d5

10 Facts Viking Warfare 4

Lacrosse

I think all routes in my life lead to suicide

I've honestly considered it many times, but I never experienced the tipping point that quite pushed me over the edge to do it. Also I admit I'm a coward. Now I just cope as best I can while I rot. Suicide isn't necessary if you are capable of experiencing periods of relative comfort, although it may end that way in any case.

i wish i had one of those sand timers things that determined when my expiry date is up. take me now pls

You're making some quality posts. I don't think men should be suiciding but I think men are designed to die young. A few men are meant to make it to old age and preserve the wisdom of a society/tribe. But the bulk of men are really designed to die by mid 30s. Normally this would be achieved by constant warfare. This is the real reason that Islam allowed multiple wives. They were on a bloody conquest and many of their men were constantly dying.

Personally, I wish this wasn't true but a lifetime of wagecucking and betabuxing just kills a man's soul anyway

You're making some quality posts. I don't think men should be suiciding but I think men are designed to die young. A few men are meant to make it to old age and preserve the wisdom of a society/tribe. But the bulk of men are really designed to die by mid 30s. Normally this would be achieved by constant warfare. This is the real reason that Islam allowed multiple wives. They were on a bloody conquest and many of their men were constantly dying.

Personally, I wish this wasn't true but a lifetime of wagecucking and betabuxing just kills a man's soul anyway

life is depressing as fuck for men
meanwhile women get validated and told how amazing they are daily

then get free money from the government

It's the logical conclusion to make for all non-Chad males past the age of 30, but remember that the system wants to keep men working as economic slaves for benefits to the state. I imagine there's going to be a mass wave of suey in the 2020s due to an ever increasing feminized society with even worse hypergamy.

The world population is spiralling out of control. Either Elon Musk comes through with the Mars shit or we all gonna die pretty soon

sui is only logical for incels or failed normies

Mass suicide is the only way to attain world peace.

Every non-chad should rope including myself but it's not over at any age for Chad.

no, it's the logical conclusion for like 10% of men