Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suicide is alpha. Change my mind.

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
17874.jpg

Fak u gaygreycel

Contrary to what normies claim, suicide - at the very least - is not for cowards but for only for people (unsurprisingly, mostly men) who are able to overcome to the most primitive desire to live and to avoid pain. I tried it once and totally failed, JFL. In a way, I do have respect for people who really pull it through. Especially if they do not have access to guns. I mean, just shooting yourself in the head with a shotgun is suicide on easy mode. But jumping in front of a train? Slitting your wrists open? Roping? That requires fucking guts! Maybe people who have "committed" suicide will have super powers and will be super high-status Chads in the afterlife.

Suicide requires balls to do, killing yourself isnt easy if you are billionaire chad

Over for seppukucels
full

Contrary to what normies claim, suicide - at the very least - is not for cowards but for only for people (unsurprisingly, mostly men) who are able to overcome to the most primitive desire to live and to avoid pain. I tried it once and totally failed, JFL. In a way, I do have respect for people who really pull it through. Especially if they do not have access to guns. I mean, just shooting yourself in the head with a shotgun is suicide on easy mode. But jumping in front of a train? Slitting your wrists open? Roping? That requires fucking guts! Maybe people who have "committed" suicide will have super powers and will be super high-status Chads in the afterlife.

And seppuku, stabbing yourself and fucking up your insides. eeekh:chad::chad:
Suicide requires balls to do, killing yourself isnt easy if you are billionaire chad

This
Over for seppukucels
full
c044d858ffb926de070162c6a5427f82626a9e4fbc4a6f4aaa8f5a82820d11cc_1.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure to call Hi-iq or dumb.
Chad can be Hi-iq or dumb.
Your local incel(YOU) can be hi-iq(NOT YOU) or dumb(YOU).

Who cares in the end. Dumb chad will push out kids again, and again, and again.
I can only hope the end of antibotics, or "climate change"(global warming) will finish us off. Suicide is alpha if you're smart enough to fix the world, they don't deserve it.

If history has taught us one lesson, nothing lasts forever. Why should life be any different?

only if you take others with you :feelzez:

jkjk :feelstrash:

yes it truly is .
Any act that defies your instincts is alpha tbh .
And suicide is the total rejection of your survival instinct .
People say suicide is cowardly but in reality its the hardest thing you can do .

Suicide is legit.
Bluepilled boomers are committing suicide in their 40's.
Blackpilled incels are smarter, we go a lot sooner.

yes it truly is .
People say suicide is cowardly but in reality its the hardest thing you can do .
Suicide is legit.
Bluepilled boomers are committing suicide in their 40's.
Blackpilled incels are smarter, we go a lot sooner.

Yup

Suicide has a bad rep because they're losing workers.

Suicide has a bad rep because they're losing workers.

Exactly. It's in the class interest of capitalists to have everything full and crowded: so rents go up, wages go down due to increasing competition. And if the wage slaves just off themselves they might have to improve their living standard a little. This is where religion and suicide nets come in (and open borders to import religious low-IQ workers, of course)

If I ever roped, I’d either do it by sticking my head in a gas oven or using hydrogen sulfide gas.

yes it truly is .
33F41758 7C15 4423 BE30 5CEEDA6A50D6

Not if you're under 45/50, because that's the age youll be too old for continue coping and on the verge of being homeless if youre a neet.The only people that should be dead are the ones who humiliated me not myself.I would rope before wizarceldom only if i get a terminal disease like cancer or shit like that

Suicide is taking life on your own hands. One of the most based things someone can do

Yes only cucks think otherwise

Going ER is even more alpha tbh

People call those who commit suicide cowards, when it actually takes balls to go through with.

People das it's weak.
But it's sign of strength.