Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Suicide hotlines

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
Suicide hotlines don't care about your problems. They just tell you the same generic bullshit they think you need to hear to be kept alive because the zog can't make money off a corpse. No one gives a fuck about male problems unless you're chad but then again the only problem chad has is is he gonna fuck Amanda or Ashley tonight? Matter fact he gonna have a 3 some while we sit and rot

That’s why I never bought into it

They are only for benefit of big pharma. Be a good goyim and take your (((ssris)))*

*placebo pills with plenty of side effects

Suicide hotlines are for faggots. If anyone needs some random fuck to tell them not to rope, then it's over

1 800 Save a Slave

Pls dont kill yourself sla- I mean dude, we still have to extract your potential earnings. You need to exist to consume product and be excited about new product. Please we want your money.... and you too heheh

That’s why I never bought into it
University police on you now boyo

Suicide hotlines don't care about your problems. They just tell you the same generic bullshit they think you need to hear to be kept alive because the zog can't make money off a corpse. No one gives a fuck about male problems unless you're chad but then again the only problem chad has is is he gonna fuck Amanda or Ashley tonight? Matter fact he gonna have a 3 some while we sit and rot
TRUTH! That's exactly what it is.

Just bring back the asylums

What do they even do on those hotlines? Do they just tell you '' don't rope man, it's not over'' etc? I don't get it, how is speaking to some stranger on the phone going to convince a suicidal person, unless he's not really suicidal?

What do they even do on those hotlines? Do they just tell you '' don't rope man, it's not over'' etc? I don't get it, how is speaking to some stranger on the phone going to convince a suicidal person, unless he's not really suicidal?
Suicide stemming from psychiatric illness like schizophrenia or BPD can sometimes be inhibited through reaching their "rational self" (kek), since they behind their diagnosed problems don't actually want to die. Same with young folks with abusive parents. Others can be guilt tripped into staying alive.

I can’t take suicide hotline, therapy or any of this fake help seriously because it’s all fake. They are getting paid to talk to our subhuman ass and in reality they give 0 fucks about us

Been there and done that, will never call them again, someone on this forum even got banned from one for calling them too often. JFL there is nothing they can do for incels

They are only for benefit of big pharma. Be a good goyim and take your (((ssris)))*

*placebo pills with plenty of side effects
1 800 Save a Slave

Pls dont kill yourself sla- I mean dude, we still have to extract your potential earnings. You need to exist to consume product and be excited about new product. Please we want your money.... and you too heheh