Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicide fuel

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Is when I fucking see a foid taller than me, I can't fucking stand it I feel EXTREMELY offended and dominated, I always cross the street when I see one. Dear tall women:

I hope you die, your existence causes me pain, I would rather be a volcel than date you, I feel like a pathetic small ethnic around you, you ruined my already ruined life.

Is when I fucking see a foid taller than me, I can't fucking stand it I feel EXTREMELY offended and dominated, I always cross the street when I see one. Dear tall women:

I hope you die, your existence causes me pain, I would rather be a volcel than date you, I feel like a pathetic small ethnic around you, you ruined my already ruined life.
Are you an ethnicel?

Are you an ethnicel?
I'm from the Balkans, but I feel ethnic around blonde western Europeans. I have white skin, but dark hair and eyes and a small dinaric-shaped short brachycephalic skull.

I feel the exact same way, getting heightmogged by foids is giga-suicidefuel and it seems like every white bitch I see at least 6ft+ nowadays.

I'm from the Balkans, but I feel ethnic around blonde western Europeans. I have white skin, but dark hair and eyes and a small dinaric-shaped short brachycephalic skull.
That is not good. Juding from the post, you are a shortcel. Short looking slavic guy are pretty much ethnicel

We should just come together, save up our shortcel cash and catch a plane to the DRC so we can live in the jungle among the pygmies.

Every foid taller than 5'7 at age 13 should be fed only potatoes and rice for the rest of her teen years so she stops growing.

Every foid should also be forced to do heavy back exercises like Deadlifts every single day as well as male gymnastics when she's at rest so she can be a manlet at age 18.

the worst thing when they are MUCH TALLER than you. im 5'5.5 and when i go near a 5'9-10 femoids i just want to die.

just lol at tall women, they know they are genetic garbage, simply because women should not be tall.
the worst thing when they are MUCH TALLER than you. im 5'5.5 and when i go near a 5'9-10 femoids i just want to die.
over4u

I don't hate tall women. On the contrary, I'm into them. But they won't date me :feelsrope:

Well the majority of foids heightmogg me, no...the majority of people where i live, so i don't even care anymore i know my fate:feelsrope:

just lol at tall women, they know they are genetic garbage, simply because women should not be tall.
This, even though tall foids try to make it seem being a tall for females is a good thing