Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicide fuel for those with narrow shoulders.

Shut up and take the blessing we don't get laid anyway enjoy being small I have to live with being a neanderthal nigger that bumps into everything

Just wear oversized warhammer pauldrons theory

Shut up and take the blessing we don't get laid anyway enjoy being small I have to live with being a neanderthal nigger that bumps into everything
:feelsseriously:

My frame is the same of a 14 years old girl.

:soy:
You aren't different from virtue signalling normies.
Also are you retarded? Being physically weak and frail as a man is an invitation for people to bully and disrespect you. If you consider that a blessing then dying in a burning house is also a blessing.

My frame is the same of a 14 years old girl.
have you measured your shoulder width? im considering doing it but not sure if ill be able to handle the suicidefuel

have you measured your shoulder width? im considering doing it but not sure if ill be able to handle the suicidefuel
I remember when we needed to measure shoulders at work I was told that I don't have a shoulders.

Yes I have. It is brutal. Dont do it, you provably already know if it is bad or not. If it is bad you do not want to know the numbers trust me.

Yes I have. It is brutal. Dont do it, you provably already know if it is bad or not. If it is bad you do not want to know the numbers trust me.
ill take your advice and not do it. brutal

You can get away having a poor frame if you have a prettyboy face

Nothing's new

Its worse being small u will be disrespected constantly

I wish I could atleast be a big ugly ogre instead a little goblin

:soy:
You aren't different from virtue signalling normies.
Also are you retarded? Being physically weak and frail as a man is an invitation for people to bully and disrespect you. If you consider that a blessing then dying in a burning house is also a blessing.

I'd much rather be a big bulky guy that nobody would want to mess with than a 155 pound 6 foot tall guy with narrow shoulders.

I'd much rather be a big bulky guy that nobody would want to mess with than a 155 pound 6 foot tall guy with narrow shoulders.
Height is the requirement though. You wouldn't want to be short with broad shoulders.

Height is the requirement though. You wouldn't want to be short with broad shoulders.
True. I agree that it's better to be tall with narrow shoulders than short with broad shoulders. Still though, don't underestimate how much wider shoulders could improve your overall look. I'm a tall, lanky guy, and my shoulders look way too narrow for my tall frame. It just doesn't look right.

I'm still weak even looking like a nigger, worst of both worlds