Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Suicide fuel for Sandniggers- Arabian women (not noodlewhores) rate white men the most attractive at a whopping 79%

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★
Screenshot 20240229 064257

I'd fuck an arab woman.

@Med Amine is this why Arab foids were the burqa? So as to be able to fuck white Chad's without being recognised?

@tehgymcel420 Nothing worse than being a fesikhcel like us

How is the Asian toilet one not in the sky.
whitu chadu cockru onry pweass

Lifefuel for mayos. Somewhat

how old is this statistic?

maybe white chads not the average normie

JBW is LAW it's literally in the Constitution

@Med Amine is this why Arab foids were the burqa? So as to be able to fuck white Chad's without being recognised?
yes and so that shieks and parents don't know what they're doing

Have you seen Arab men? Lmfao these niggas fucking ogremaxxed, probably from all the ugly muzzies raping all the prime foids and spreading their incel factory genes.

id prefer to fuck a white aryan foid but realistically i will put my dick in places i wouldnt even go with a gun, so an arab female will do

JBW wins again.

- Not much difference between 72 and 79
- Some Arab women can pass for white and many others are near-white

Noodlewhores are the premium white-loving toilets. And that can't be debated.

Whores find men with the highest SMV the most attractive, next your going to tell me that latinas prefer whites as well

if you are ugly JBW will not work
Fucking give me a break, sure if ur subhuman, giga manlet, or too autistic it won't, but ppl need to stop acting like its overrated. Seen so many white normies with ethnic foids its laughable

Old news. Average Saudi is a low IQ 5'6 manlet subhuman. Only reason Saudis cuck other races is due to strict mateguarding. That aside they are inferior to the average Thai man.

Have you seen Arab men? Lmfao these niggas fucking ogremaxxed, probably from all the ugly muzzies raping all the prime foids and spreading their incel factory genes.

As an ethnic from the Middle East I can confirm that vast majority of Middle Eastern whores are white Chad only.

What does this mean for me? I'm 50/50 Arab and White, but I look white.

It never began for sand niggers