Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suicide doesn't matter

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
Whether you rope today, next week, next year or 20 years from now doesn't matter. Once you die your consciousness ceases to exist and nothing you ever did will matter. You won't remember the extra time you spent here. You won't remember any suffering or happiness you ever felt. It will all just go away forever. Personally I plan to just keep going and enjoying whatever I find to cope with. When I die, I die. But if you want to rope now that's ok too. Neither is better or worse than the other because the end result is the same.

Neither is better or worse than the other
If you're a subhuman truecel roping sooner is better than continuing to ''live'' on as a zombie and needlessly prolonging the suffering .

If you're a subhuman truecel roping sooner is better than continuing to ''live'' on as a zombie and needlessly prolonging the suffering .

Doesn't matter. After you die you won't feel or remember that suffering anyway. It will be like it never happened. Again idc if someone does decide to do it. There's no difference.

yes, nothing really matters in the end. Rope or Cope - it's all the same.