Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Suicide by stabbing

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
What do you think? I only have knives available right away.

doable
might be hard to go through with it, stab deep enough and get the knife back out afterwards

getting stabbed apparently hurts a lot less than being a shot, so it might not be that physically painful
psychologically difficult tho

Very stupid to do it in one of the most painful way possible

I sometimes thought about cutting neck artery, I read somewhere that is the fastest way to die

Nah That would take too long. Think throughly before you do anything man. You might appreciate not killing yourself but I don’t know your situation.

doable
might be hard to go through with it, stab deep enough and get the knife back out afterwards
To be honest, what frightens me the most is that I will accidentally stab my spinal cord and paralyse myself or fuck myself up in some other way such that I won't be able to finish the job. How likely is that?

To be honest, what frightens me the most is that I will accidentally stab my spinal cord and paralyse myself or fuck myself up in some other way such that I won't be able to finish the job. How likely is that?
stab from the front and it won't happen
Nobody is going to look for you right ? Get the knife out after stabbing yourself and you SHOULD bleed out even if you didn't hit the best spot.

As others have said, cutting your neck artery also works and should be very quick. Even if you lose consciousness before it's over you WILL bleed out.

Wrist cut. Side ways for attention, vertical way for results.

Don't kill yourself brocel please

If you were going to commit suicide I would suggest doing a drug overdose why cause pain towards yourself it's just hell to put yourself through it and you might regret it at the last minute if you take a whole bunch of hard drugs such as downers like heroin you could pass away in your sleep rather peacefully

And what are the best knives for the job?

Awful and straight up brutal. I'd save up for a gun and shoot yourself in the head since it is fast

You could save around $500 and get a pistol. It would be well worth it over the brutal death stabbing would be tbh
I don't think I can buy a gun just like that around here. How much is it on the black market generally?

I don't think I can buy a gun just like that around here. How much is it on the black market generally?
How tf would I know what it costs on the black market?! I’m a USAcel and guns are mainstream here, so not that hard to buy. I could imagine it would be hard to find in a country where it’s illegal though. There are literally more guns than people in the USA.

Use a rope or just overdose on drugs instead. No need to inflict so much pain on yourself in order to die

I think slitting your throat would be the least painful method using knives.
Still, it would be like 10 seconds of pain until you lose consciousness. After 15 you are dead.

This is very simple and can be done right now.
The issue is, that suicidal thoughts are impulsive in nature and you might not want to kys tomorrow.
That's why I recommend writing down on a diary, if you really want to kys. You should seriously reflect on that each day.
If you want to kys for 7 consecutive days (or more depending on how mentally stable you are), I'd say, it's not an impulsive decision and can be approved as a rational decision.

you might be able to get a reproduction revolver from the 1870s-80s legally, they're treated as antiques and not real guns in some countries.
Should be more than enough to kill yourself.

I think slitting your throat would be the least painful method using knives.
Still, it would be like 10 seconds of pain until you lose consciousness. After 15 you are dead.

This is very simple and can be done right now.
The issue is, that suicidal thoughts are impulsive in nature and you might not want to kys tomorrow.
That's why I recommend writing down on a diary, if you really want to kys. You should seriously reflect on that each day.
If you want to kys for 7 consecutive days (or more depending on how mentally stable you are), I'd say, it's not an impulsive decision and can be approved as a rational decision.
Good idea tbh. I also thought about starting a diary even if I don't KMS, I think it might be beneficial for my mental state.

you might be able to get a reproduction revolver from the 1870s-80s legally, they're treated as antiques and not real guns in some countries.
Should be more than enough to kill yourself.
Interesting. That would also be a cool way to do it lmao

Psychological pain is the greatest here.
Cutting the wrist's blood vessels on palm side of amr/hand while intoxicated would do, afaik there was 1 roman guy in qvo vadis movie that did so

You won't die. It's better to hang from some kind of rod with your cloth