Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Suicide attempt

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
A 13 yo girl committed suicide attempt after her 16 yo bf threatened to publish her nudes.
The threats started after being on a date she declined bj request from him.

Here's full article in russian.

13-летняя девочка из Москвы попыталась покончить с собой из-за угроз слива интимных фотографий и вымогательства

Малолетняя москвичка познакомилась в Telegram c 16-летним парнем. Между ними завязалась переписка, которая вскоре переросла в нечто большее: девочка отправила новому знакомому свои интимные фотографии.

В конце августа пара решила встретиться. На прогулке парень завёл девочку в 16-этажный дом в районе Метрогородка и начал склонять к оральному сексу. Девочка отказалась, и тогда извращенец начал угрожать, что опубликует её интимные фотографии, если она не заплатит 20 тысяч рублей.

Денег у девочки не было, и в отчаянии она решила покончить с собой. К счастью, врачи успели её спасти.

Мать жертвы шантажиста подала заявление.

HA HA HA very gooood!

Damn i thought teenagers didn't have sex and were innocent kids

Poor innocent little girl

BASED FUCK YOU WHORE ROT IN HELL YOU WORTHLESS HOLE

lol that’s what she gets

She should've send her nudes to me instead and I would've been the best boyfriend she could ever imagine. But no, she rather goes to abusive dudes who will leak her nudes. Her fault. Choose better men. (me for example)

She should've send her nudes to me instead and I would've been the best boyfriend she could ever imagine. But no, she rather goes to abusive dudes who will leak her nudes. Her fault. Choose better men. (me for example)
women don't care about nice dudes even if they are MTN. They'd rather go for a thugmaxxing LTN but I think that 16 year old was most likely a HTN women won't voluntarily send you nudes if you're below HTN.