Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting suicidal urges

bbwqs_v

bbwqs_v

Officer
it's exam week for me and i have so much shit to do and i always procrastinate until the end, makes me want to kill myself so badly. im starting my wagie life too and i dont know if i will be able to adjust to that lifestyle, daily traffic jams, sleep deprivation, boring office work, having to interact with coworkers. i have been alone for almost 4 years now with minimal social interaction. how can i not lose my mind ???

Sounds pretty bad. You kind of get used to it after a while (or not) though.

it's exam week for me and i have so much shit to do and i always procrastinate until the end, makes me want to kill myself so badly. im starting my wagie life too and i dont know if i will be able to adjust to that lifestyle, daily traffic jams, sleep deprivation, boring office work, having to interact with coworkers. i have been alone for almost 4 years now with minimal social interaction. how can i not lose my mind ???
Cope till you rope brocel

It's normal to keep procrastinating when you ain't getting pussy.
No pussy = no work

"just be positive"