Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Suicidal thoughts

basedgamer

basedgamer

Greycel
I feel like I'm constantly in a state of suicidal ideation, just in mental pain and exhaustion and wanting it all to end. I always feel tired and depressed. It's been like this for so long, I've lost hope that it will ever change. I'm too much of a coward to commit suicide. So I just lay awake at night fantasising about my own death, my mind filled with violent thoughts of killing myself or others.

I just have times at night when I am so completely fatigued, but I'm unable to sleep, and all I feel is a mixture of anger, despair, loneliness, frustration, sadness, emptiness and hate. I've become jaded and dissolutioned with the world around me. I hate the world for making me the way I am. I hate myself for my own inadequacies. I just want to LDAR, I want to sleep forever and never wake up.

The only thing that gives me any hope is thought that one day my life will come to an end, and I will no longer have to stay in this world and suffer.

What no pussy does to a man :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Same to be honest the only relief i have in life is that it will end someday

I completely get you. I tell myself to hold on on a daily basis, and just hope to future will be better. I don't understand I have to go to an incel forum to see people honestly express these things. If I look around it's like people are always laughing and having fun (especially girls), like pain doesn't exist, like life is one big party. I have naturally been lonely all my life. As if somehow there are two different worlds. Anyway it puzzles me. Hope you're ok

Relatable man idk really what else to say other than I feel similar pain tbh.

I feel like I'm constantly in a state of suicidal ideation, just in mental pain and exhaustion and wanting it all to end. I always feel tired and depressed. It's been like this for so long, I've lost hope that it will ever change. I'm too much of a coward to commit suicide. So I just lay awake at night fantasising about my own death, my mind filled with violent thoughts of killing myself or others.

I just have times at night when I am so completely fatigued, but I'm unable to sleep, and all I feel is a mixture of anger, despair, loneliness, frustration, sadness, emptiness and hate. I've become jaded and dissolutioned with the world around me. I hate the world for making me the way I am. I hate myself for my own inadequacies. I just want to LDAR, I want to sleep forever and never wake up.

The only thing that gives me any hope is thought that one day my life will come to an end, and I will no longer have to stay in this world and suffer.
Bro i prescribe to you a break from this site.
I know how you feel (i'm an incel too), i know that it's great to have a community that thinks the same as you, but you have to admit that reading the posts on this site will make you feel even worse.
You could see this comment as a retarded normie advice but just try to take a break from this site before it's to late.

We're here all suffering like you do, and even if we have no solution for the problem, we're here, like an unperfect brotherhood.
Your suicidal thoughts are due to suffering. You have to decrease your suffering. Personnally I prefer to change my suffering into hate. But you can also meditate, or follow a religion, or get out at night and watch at the stars. Have you ever noticed you can see the Milky Way in the sky ?

We're all alone together here. We all want to find love, but it doesn't happen for many reasons. There's nothing we can do but to accept it.

I've chosen to completely stop watching any foid in screens. Because it worsens your loneliness. Seeing all those Stacies everywhere and not having the chance to have the face to attract any of them. The fact that all this society is fake about love. People say they want someone gentle, but without the correct face it's completely over.

Sometimes we need to take a break from this forum. I did it last month during the Lent. Depression has beeen my only company for decades. I know it very well. Now I see depression occuring and disappearing. I see sunny days to come, with heat on my face, the taste of the coffee, the enjoyment of a new video game.

What you need is a goal.

Thanks for the advice guys, it's appreciated. This forum is useful but I'm not planning to spend too much time on it. I took a short break mostly because I've been busy but it's nice to come back and see there are others who are dealing with the same struggles as me. And I like the idea of the incel community being an imperfect brotherhood.

we're here, like an unperfect brotherhood.

For me, suicidal thoughts definitely tend to wane and intensify, even if my pessimistic outlook on life more or less stays the same. I wrote that post when I was feeling especially hopeless, but like, you gotta keep going, no matter how hard things get. And thoughts of suicide are helpful in small doses because they force to reconsider your purpose in life and make you stronger overall.

like pain doesn't exist, like life is one big party.

Everyone experiences pain in life, but all to varying degrees. You have got to play with the cards you were dealt, and to some degree, pain is what makes life worth living because it makes you appreciate the brief moments of happiness you may experience. Life is not one big party, and it is almost as depressing an existence for that to be the case as being in constant suffering.

All I have are suicidal thoughts:society:

I find it helps to consider that humans are just are no more than a bacterial colony or self-replicating virus, and even the luckiest, chaddiest person to the lowest subhuman incel is just an infinitesimally small speck that will die and turn to dust one day anyway, as will the entire species.

None of this shit matters, when you really think deeply about it. Easier said than done to really appreciate that fact though.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk

I've been living like that ever since I can remember

Same here except I have homicidal toughts