Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicidal thoughts returned

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
It's over. As soon as my faith diminishes, I feel like dying.

I don't want to suffer anymore. It sucks that life is so much suffering and it can always get a lot worse.

yeah,it's hard wanting to be alive.I just have a few things to finish and as soon as i finish that i hope that the lord will kill me as fast as possible.I honestly see no future here on earth.Wish i had a bit more energy so i could finish those things faster and hopefully die faster.

They never went away, just moved to the background.

You're not entitled to happiness inkwell :soy:

Its gonna get worse

yeah,it's hard wanting to be alive.I just have a few things to finish and as soon as i finish that i hope that the lord will kill me as fast as possible.I honestly see no future here on earth.Wish i had a bit more energy so i could finish those things faster and hopefully die faster.
When my faith is high I feel a lot better and hope for the rapture. But these last days I realized that if all of it is true, so many people I love are going to burn forever. I don't want that. That's insanely terrible and horrific. So I hope that it isn't true tbh. But then I feel miserable because I'll never have what I want here. I'm not well suited for being a lonely incel. I'm desperate for love. It sucks that things have to be this way.

When will it end? :feelscry:

When my faith is high I feel a lot better and hope for the rapture. But these last days I realized that if all of it is true, so many people I love are going to burn forever. I don't want that. That's insanely terrible and horrific. So I hope that it isn't true tbh. But then I feel miserable because I'll never have what I want here. I'm not well suited for being a lonely incel. I'm desperate for love. It sucks that things have to be this way.
God is just.God allows everyone a chance to join his kingdom in heaven.If they did not accept his invite,then that is solely their fault.Also,in judgment and in heaven we shall understand the sins of every man,so every punishment shall appear just for god will give you the ability to see it's justice.

"Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is."

To see god is to see perfection.God is just,he is truth,he is omnipotent etc etc.We shall see things as they are.
We should worry about the salvation of man but as soon as they die,we know that god gave them a fair chance and that though we might fear for them,once we die and come to heaven we shall understand why they deserve the punishment they received.Do not worry,for eternal happiness awaits.Eternal happiness contains no doubts,no tears,no hunger,no thirst,no sadness etc etc.

Until death, we don't have much of a chance then to fight for what god and the church stands for.I just hope god will kill me as soon as i finish what i gotta do.life is a sad thing.

Sorry to hear that bro. hope you can get out of this, we're all gonna make it

Comfy wholesome affe und katze 2

brootal,can relate if i had tbh

Stay strong OP

I'm not religious myself but I recommend you partake in practices that strengthen your faith eg. sufism in islam (I don't know your religion, it's just an example), hope it helps you .

religion is cope.

Life goes in cycles for me, from depressed and suicidal, to angry, to content. Right now I'm content but it will take just one thing to plunge me back to those suicidal thoughts again and it might just be round the corner.

It's over. As soon as my faith diminishes, I feel like dying.

I don't want to suffer anymore. It sucks that life is so much suffering and it can always get a lot worse.
I could try and help but then I can't, because what I will say will end up being misunderstood, and will end up having you realise faith in something else you aren't sure will deliver isn't a good idea and instead you should have faith in yourself.

I don't know what experiences you've had, maybe they are similar to mine but one thing that makes me different to you is that I never had to follow religion to survive till now nor did I have to bend to some authority either (unless to keep myself in incognito), plus what I think and my sense of the world is likely different to how you view things.

I could try and help but then I can't, because what I will say will end up being misunderstood, and will end up having you realise faith in something else you aren't sure will deliver isn't a good idea and instead you should have faith in yourself.

I don't know what experiences you've had, maybe they are similar to mine but one thing that makes me different to you is that I never had to follow religion to survive till now nor did I have to bend to some authority either (unless to keep myself in incognito), plus what I think and my sense of the world is likely different to how you view things.
You can tell me whatever you feel like, don't be afraid. I'm curious.

Exactly how I feel. I got a few projects I'm still working on and then it's the rope.
Its gonna get worse

they say get out you will feel better i do that come back home and alone and still feel like shit