Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Suicidal sandcel

He needs to blow up foids with his confidence

Notice how if a foid made this same exact video on Jewtube, it would receive massively more attention from simps and cucks.
We're done. We're finished. The toilets and jews have won.

I've had a certain "oneitis" for nearly a decade now. That person also considers me pathetic and worthless since, as it turns out, vain foids hate being criticized for obvious vanity.

"This" is what I refer to. Note that she has spent time in mental hospitals for "suicidal thinking".

Indeed. A bitter "ex friend" made "puppy eyes" at me as I was struggling with suicidal thoughts. This is because she expected me to worship her, as the rest of her (many) orbiters did.

They seem to have a natural, instinctual ability to pick out the highest quality of men, whether the decision is based on mind or muscle. The woman below has an extensive mental health record(self-injurious behaviors, suicide, eating issues) and yet her feminine instincts for Chadlito remain intact. Observe:

View attachment 498519

View attachment 498512

View attachment 498474

View attachment 498511

View attachment 498513

View attachment 498514

View attachment 498516

Yes. The personality detector is always fully functional among women. Especially the "timid" ones.

I have an extremely horrible personality, but I'll be kind by summarizing in this way: "She was enticed by his personality"

Now then, I need to go take the next dose of my "benzo". I'll "laugh" with you all afterwards. Excuse me.

You are correct about this woman, sadly. She views a "certain suicidal man" as worthless despite being used and abused by several high-tier guys over the years. He is "a joke" to her, based on her own statements, because he stopped orbiting around her.

Some do, if they are Chads. I've met an orbiter who received nothing more than bits of sympathy after five years. His female "friend" mostly ignored him when he was contemplating suicide on a daily basis and questioning his self-worth. I'm not referring to myself.

F: "I need someone to message me" - "We're all here for you, honey!"(Including the orbiter)

M: "If I died tonight, no would care" - "You're good enough for me!"(His mother)

Yes, that was from a femoid and her orbiter. Again, I'm not referring to myself, sadly. I think she was looking for vulnerable men who would inflate her ego.