Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Suicidal as hell

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I’m at the end of my tether. I’m just so fucking lonely and deprived of touch and love that I don’t even feel like a human anymore. I don’t consider myself as such tbh. I’m a subhuman, and that’s complimenting me. I deserve only death at this point in my life as I’m that worthless as a human being. I’m a failure to my family, a failure to society and the world and a failure to myself.

That said, IncelTears has no qualms with mocking me. That’s ok though, I’ll be dead soon. I will hang myself soon because I can’t take this shit no more.

See you tomorrow

It's not your fault. Society as a whole is the issue.

Same man. I felt like utter shit today, I physically couldn't make myself leave my house to go to university. I'm so tired of being ugly man, I can't handle it anymore

Same man. I felt like utter shit today, I physically couldn't make myself leave my house to go to university. I'm so tired of being ugly man, I can't handle it anymore
Maybe we just need to... “hang” in there a little longer. Heh.

Who cares about ''touch and love'', the only thing I want to touch is my driver licence and my own car.

Who cares about ''touch and love'', the only thing I want to touch is my driver licence and my own car.
You are talking about something that I know I will never have. That’s made me even worse. :feelsrope:
this,you should angrymaxx instead of sadmaxxing
I can’t get angry anymore, there is only sadness

You are talking about something that I know I will never have. That’s made me even worse. :feelsrope:

This makes me even more suicidal. Seeing all the females who are younger than me driving, while I am struggling with it as a grown up man. What even is this life at this point? What is this meaning of it, if I cannot even drive?
If I oculd choose between a female or the ability to drive, I would go without any doubt, for the ability to drive.

Wish you good

Fucking hate those ropefuel days,but i also hate my fucking life.Being ugly is HELL on earth.

This makes me even more suicidal. Seeing all the females who are younger than me driving, while I am struggling with it as a grown up man. What even is this life at this point? What is this meaning of it, if I cannot even drive?
If I oculd choose between a female or the ability to drive, I would go without any doubt, for the ability to drive.
The pavement was made for genetic failures like
me. Godspeed in attaining your drivers license. Perhaps one day you will be able to hit the road and
mog me from Zurgs Fortress to Star Command of the Galactic Alliance.
Wish you good
Thanks man

I would throw my license in the shredder and drop my car off at a junk yard if I could get “touch and love”
I don’t even give a shit about having a car. Not like I have anywhere to go in my shitty life.

I know how you feel bro.
thinking about ending it at least 7 times a day.
hope you'll find the cope in your life or the courage to kill yourself, whatever comes first

IncelTears has no qualms with mocking me.
They can all bend over and take my superior incel cock for all i care, they'd probably enjoy it too because they're cucks

I know how you feel bro.
thinking about ending it at least 7 times a day.
hope you'll find the cope in your life or the courage to kill yourself, whatever comes first
Hopefully the courage tbh

I don’t want to die
I just won’t want to feel the pain anymore

I don’t even give a shit about having a car. Not like I have anywhere to go in my shitty life.

Then how about you sell your car and throw away your driver licence since you do not give a shit about it?

Godspeed in attaining your drivers license. Perhaps one day you will be able to hit the road and
mog me from Zurgs Fortress to Star Command of the Galactic Alliance.

To be honest, I doubt it. You now the story. I had to do driving simulation as a grown up man while females ahd real appointments for driving. Even on the last lesson, I was still struggling with it.

Then how about you sell your car and throw away your driver licence since you do not give a shit about it?

To be honest, I doubt it. You now the story. I had to do driving simulation as a grown up man while females ahd real appointments for driving. Even on the last lesson, I was still struggling with it.
If you fail, you can always take public transport :feelsrope:

because there would be zero reason to. It wouldn’t get me “love and affection”. And I’m gonna need a car once I start working again. Can’t rely on my dad to drive me everywhere at my age anymore.

If you fail, you can always take public transport :feelsrope:

Just lol at us, grown up men who have to take public transportation. Just wait 1 hour for your bus or train brah.

Just lol at us, grown up men who have to take public transportation. Just wait 1 hour for your bus or train brah.
You know what’s brutal about that? Looking out of the window and seeing a foid in a car driving past. Buses are literal mogmobiles.
Not if you’re like me and you live in the suburbs.
Brutal middleclasspill

''because there would be zero reason to. It wouldn’t get me “love and affection”. And I’m gonna need a car once I start working again.''

See, having a driver licence and a car is aboslutely needed in life. This is my whole point. A driver licence is beyond anything. Basically, it enables life within this system in the first place.

''Can’t rely on my dad to drive me everywhere at my age anymore.''

You just confirmed the driver licence pill here. Indeed, a grown up man need to drive.

Now, imagine you cannot even drive as a grown up man. What is even the point in working? Correct, there is no reason. There is no reason to live.

''because there would be zero reason to. It wouldn’t get me “love and affection”. And I’m gonna need a car once I start working again.''

See, having a driver licence and a car is aboslutely needed in life. This is my whole point. A driver licence is beyond anything. Basically, it enables life within this system in the first place.

''Can’t rely on my dad to drive me everywhere at my age anymore.''

You just confirmed the driver licence pill here. Indeed, a grown up man need to drive.

Now, imagine you cannot even drive as a grown up man. What is even the point in working? Correct, there is no reason. There is no reason to live.
Because I need money to pay bills and buy things and I can’t just get on NEETbux or disability
And I find being NEET to be just as bad as wage slavery in a different way. Work sucks but at least I get out of the house. When you’re a NEET you go insane from boredom.
If I wasn’t living with my parents I’d be fucked. I’d be homeless.

You know what’s brutal about that? Looking out of the window and seeing a foid in a car driving past. Buses are literal mogmobiles.

Someone has to drive you because you are unable to do it and if you look outside you are brutally emasculated. I even almost cried because of it.

Someone has to drive you because you are unable to do it and if you look outside you are brutally emasculated. I even almost cried because of it.
My eyes tear up knowing I have to use public transport to travel long distances. I have to share the same vehicle as loud, noisy, obnoxious normies and I get emasculated every time I look out of the window. Prime ropefuel.

My eyes tear up knowing I have to use public transport to travel long distances.

Also, public transportation is way more expensive. I had to pay 4,60 Euro for only one ticket, so I had to buy another one on top of that in order to get back. Imagine paying 9,20 Euro for public transportation.

Also, public transportation is way more expensive. I had to pay 4,60 Euro for only one ticket, so I had to buy another one on top of that in order to get back. Imagine paying 9,20 Euro for public transportation.
You are literally paying to get mogged. That’s fucking insanity. Contributing towards your own demise because you can’t drive. It’s fucking over, it’s done and done.

The public transit system in Europe kicks the shit out of what we have here in the US
In Paris, my cousin and I could find metro stations everywhere without having to walk much more than a block. Same in London.
Meanwhile in Chicago, you might have walk a long ass time depending on where you’re at just to get on a train.
It’s why nobody in Paris owns a car.

The public transit system in Europe kicks the shit out of what we have here in the US

No, it really does not. This cope really has to stop. I cannot hear in anymore because it is not even correct, specially for palces like Germany. You only have the big cities and that is it. Have fun, waiting 1 hour for your bus or train then.

In Paris, my cousin and I could find metro stations everywhere without having to walk much more than a block. Same in London.
Meanwhile in Chicago, you might have walk a long ass time depending on where you’re at just to get on a train.
It’s why nobody in Paris owns a car.

This is a big city. You can find the same thing in America as well.

No, it really does not. This cope really has to stop. I cannot hear in anymore because it is not even correct, specially for palces like Germany. You only have the big cities and that is it. Have fun, waiting 1 hour for your bus or train then.

This is a big city. You can find the same thing in America as well.
As someone who’s been in both cities I disagree.

As someone who’s been in both cities I disagree.

Sorry, bu this is nonsense. Just pick a major city in USA and you will find the same thing.

Sorry, bu this is nonsense. Just pick a major city in USA and you will find the same thing.
I can tell you right now that the CTA is shit tier towards other transit systems outside the US. Toronto, Montreal, London, Paris were all way better.

The thought of my situation not getting better and just getting derailed even more, makes me wanna end it even more.

It is women fault

I can tell you right now that the CTA is shit tier towards other transit systems outside the US. Toronto, Montreal, London, Paris were all way better.

Once again, you took a major city for your example, you can do the same thing for USA as well. Once you are outside from Paris, you have to wait 1 hour for you bus or train and you basically need hours to arrive to your destination, despite the fact you would only drive like20 minutes or so.

I also want to add, that this is nothing comapred to driving. There is no reason not to drive, you basically have to drive. Even in the city, some buses might only come every 20 minutes, now you have to add certain delays as well and perhaps you have to switch public transportation at one point, while if you can drive, you just drive directly to your destination. For a way that would only took 20 minutes if you drive, you need 1 hour or more if you take public transportation and it also costs a lot as well. There is basically no benefit at all in taking public transportation.

I tought the same often bro

I’m at the end of my tether. I’m just so fucking lonely and deprived of touch and love that I don’t even feel like a human anymore. I don’t consider myself as such tbh. I’m a subhuman, and that’s complimenting me. I deserve only death at this point in my life as I’m that worthless as a human being. I’m a failure to my family, a failure to society and the world and a failure to myself.

That said, IncelTears has no qualms with mocking me. That’s ok though, I’ll be dead soon. I will hang myself soon because I can’t take this shit no more.

Are you at the point of researching methods? Or is this just ideation.

Sad to hear OP. Don't blame yourself, society is responsible for your situation.

Whenever I see your avi I always think about cars

:feelskek: