Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [SUI WARNING] The most brutal dickpill on this forum

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
94397322_2101836123295458_1782230382083571712_n.jpg

its brutally over for him holy shit

lil willy nigga lel

what is that creature on the right

Even if you're a chad and you enter a relationship she will dump you if you have a small dick. For a relationship dick size is as important as face and height tbh

But we shouldn´t bodyshame women I guess it doesn´t go both ways

@Ropemaxx brutal dickpill

That's what mine looks like jfl.

@LastGerman this dude trying to do the opposite of enhancing da penis

dickshaming is completely fine in the mainstream
:feelsree:
But if you say that a women has two aspirin on a plank for boobs, everybody go white knight soycucks.

If he got down to 15% body fat he'll grow his dick at least two more inches.

it's not okay to call females sluts if they had a lot of sexual partners, but it's okay to reduce males to their sexual experience and call them virgins
Exactly.

Even if you're a chad and you enter a relationship she will dump you if you have a small dick. For a relationship dick size is as important as face and height tbh

Do you think you could answer a poll for me?

On both sites it appears the prevailing opinion is Face>Height>Dick. A little over half of us believe that face and height are crucial. Moreso than dick. A single digit percentage of us believe that face is not that crucial if you have height and dick. The rest of us believe face and dick are all you need.

brutal

I wonder if he's a grower... Grower pill is brutal

I can't take it anymore

This is why I hate women.
It's somehow perfectly fine to dick shame men, in fact, it's actually quite "funny" to women.
Now, if this were a picture of an ugly male making fun of a small-breasted female, instead this would be called a "crime against humanity" and COMPLETELY in poor taste.
Who says that the aforementioned picture would be utterly disgusting and vile? Women. The same women that would think a picture like the one you posted would be "funny" and "justified".

Also, this dude's dick looks like mine. :cryfeels:

[]

Last edited:
I still don't get why normtards make fun of small flaccid dicks. My flaccid dick is almost a micropenis yet grows to almost 6 inches when erect. Also lol at this bitch, she just had to include her face in the pic like she's a stacy. Ugly as fuck. I wish I had the confidence of the average foid.

Do you think you could answer a poll for me?

On both sites it appears the prevailing opinion is Face>Height>Dick. A little over half of us believe that face and height are crucial. Moreso than dick. A single digit percentage of us believe that face is not that crucial if you have height and dick. The rest of us believe face and dick are all you need.
Ofc face and height are more important than dick size generally speaking, I'm talking about LTRs here. Even if she doesnt break up with the gl chad she will probably cheat on him with a well endowed chad

Good choice of attire.

I think that's a woman, strange but true.
If he got down to 15% body fat he'll grow his dick at least two more inches.
Just use a 200mm lens.
I still don't get why normtards make fun of small flaccid dicks. My flaccid dick is almost a micropenis yet grows to almost 6 inches when erect. Also lol at this bitch, she just had to include her face in the pic like she's a stacy. Ugly as fuck. I wish I had the confidence of the average foid.
Growers are seen as pathetic compared to show'ers due to the failo effect of its flaccid state being tiny, they can't get the notion that it looks small in that state out of their mind.

Last edited:
Still bigger than me:feelsrope:

Jfl what was that guy thinking wearing pants like that :lul:

it is possible someone like that guy in the pic could be 6 inches when erect.