Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sui/Ragefuel Story About chads "Sex Hitlist"

B

blockhead24

Banned
-
Alright guys, this is the line that just got crossed.
I know a chad that has an insane goal (yes its the one I hate thats from my grade) : As soon as he loses enough weight or rather converts it into muscle, basically looksmaxing his body he wants to fuck every single foid whose pictures he saved.

Now why does this guy have a shitload of saved foid pics you might ask, I myself asked me and him that question because it genuinely interested me.
Long story short: Puberty saved his ass from being an incel, he developed from a almost incel (short, fat, ugly) into a chad (hes still fat but is losing that insanely fast, i hear it every single school day from that fucker, sharing his success with his faggot friends and with foids) so hes pretty tall like 6.4-6.6ft, he mogs my height (and basically every other aspect of me) and im already 6.3ft. He has a chad face, like brow ridge, jawline etc etc etc and is built broad.
In a nutshell: If he was muscular, he would be a total gigachad.

So foids take pics with him and send pics to him, also he has plenty of saved pics of foids from before he transformed into a chad to which he probably jerked off to (havent we all at some point?)

Anyway, he wants to fuck every single one of these foids (around 40-50 different ones) before he gets into a serious relationship with a true virgin (loli virgins or any virgins or foids in general are reserved for chad only guys, hate to break it to you).
When I heard that It made me fucking sick.
He literally thinks that its a realistic goal to fuck 50 foids one after the other like a fucking hitman checking targets off his list.
He even sorted them by difficulty grade, like from the super religious muslim whores that are a little difficult to crack but crackable by chad nonetheless to the easy whores that fuck everything starting at high tier normie level.

He said that after he fucks them, he will delete all the pictures of that foid because he "collected" her already and therefore has no use for them anymore
It makes me sick that chad can just easily do that kind of shit, it disgusts me

This is the black pill guys, Its so fucking unreal that its normal again.
Whoever taught you guys "just take a shower bro, just get game bro, just have a better personality bro" is a fucking lying piece of fucking shit, the red pill is a fucking garbage trash lie thats even worse than the fucking blue pill and every single redpiller is delusional.
The black pill is fucking real, you can see it in every single fucking day to day life, every pua faggot will experience this, every fucking whore online will prove it indirectly, its observable reality.

I think this is it guys, I think ive reached the breaking point, I might truly go ER start with PUA shit :lul:

Fucking clownworld HONK HONK

And one (1) meaningful relationship with one (1) female is too much to ask for if you’re not Chad.

Castration of chads is necessary

Do you think he get's to fuck lolis?
Probably, if he wanted to. But most Chads just want to pump and dump, similar to females until they’re about 30.

Who says he can do it though? "Easily" at that? Let's see him pull it off first, and see if he can do it without effort.

remember that 40 percent of this form doesnt hate sex havers according to a recently done poll, i swear this forum is becoming more cucked day by day.

Who says he can do it though? "Easily" at that? Let's see him pull it off first, and see if he can do it without effort.
im pretty sure hes going to manage to do that once he lost enough weight
foids are throwing themselves at him already, now imagine him in skinny or with some muscle, he already won the game without even finishing the tutorial

Cucktears will make excuses for this chad even though he matches the profile of their classic misogynist villain they're always whining about. Ugly guys will get blamed instead, like always.

Cucktears will make excuses for this chad even though he matches the profile of their classic misogynist villain they're always whining about. Ugly guys will get blamed instead, like always.
Chad always wins

Sorry it's just genERic naturAL selection. The CHOice of our NiCe world.

remember that 40 percent of this form doesnt hate sex havers according to a recently done poll, i swear this forum is becoming more cucked day by day.
it really is. Also massively overrating foids is a trait in this forum. Fuck RIP my nigga.

Tbh

We’re okay for now, that means 60% does.