Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sui Fuel for Shortcels.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/7q0zw1/how_do_i_20f_get_over_my_aversion_to_short_men/

>a lot of guys saying that they are 5'4
Being 5'4 in the west must be a living hell.

People are literally telling her not to. What the fuck, imagine saying you have an aversion for minorities, you would get eaten alive. You cant change your height

OVER for manlets.

tbh height was my first taste of blackpill. But what i've realised is that if you're over 5 foot 9 your face is 90 percent of the equation for most women since they are mostly under this height.

You wouldn't wanna date a taller femoid even if she was ok with it.

>5' 4"
Just rope it, over over OVER

manlets when will they learn

yaiDNXr.jpg

5'9
Tall

Does not compute.

Fucking hate tall fakecel a who claim height doesn’t matter. Height is the ultimate blackpill because you have NO control over it, can NEVER change it, and is entirely genetic.

Solitarian_Walker said:
5'9
Tall

Does not compute.

Tall for a femoid.

kek at manlets in 2018. >6ft is where it´s at to not be subhuman trash

throwback to my first post tbh

183cm manlet reporting in, i'm fucking tired of getting heightmogged wherever i go.

fuck off dude try being 5'8 for a day

Some members here are even shorter
I still feel like shit, i think i need psychotherapy or whatever they call it.

Keep coping. Zac Efron (a 5'7 manlet), would mog 95% of the male population and steal their women. It's all about FACE.

Exactly. FACEman not HEIGHTman.

Dirk-Faceman-dirk-benedict-16549603-500-361.jpg

6 foot people claiminy they are manlets

Wtf is wrong with them
I would kill to switch places with them. They don't know how easy they have it.

>A 6 foot privileged cunt gets heightmogged by 2 out of 10 men.

>"OMG, i'm such a genetic trash manlet who should get LL surgery or kill himself."

Lol wut ?? I get heightmogged by WOMEN you ungrateful pieces of shit.

Keep coping. Zac Efron (a 5'7 manlet), would mog 95% of the male population and steal their women. It's all about FACE.
As a 5'8.5'' shortcel height is everything if you have a normie tier face. Zach efron is an outlier.

there is a cutoff though where height significantly decreases your attractiveness but the Face is obviously the most.important feature
I’d say the cut off is 5”3 and below

I would kill to switch places with them. They don't know how easy they have it.

>A 6 foot privileged cunt gets heightmogged by 2 out of 10 men.

>"OMG, i'm such a genetic trash manlet who should get LL surgery or kill himself."

Lol wut ?? I get heightmogged by WOMEN you ungrateful pieces of shit.

Exactly. They are at such a good height because they aren't too tall either.

I’d say the cut off is 5”3 and below

The cutoff depends on your location as well. 5'3 is the sui height in Germany or the netherlands but I guess it's good in Asia or in some south american countries

The cutoff depends on your location as well. 5'3 is the sui height in Germany or the netherlands but I guess it's good in Asia or in some south american countries
The cut off is much higher in the west, anything below 5'7'' is incel tier. Anything below 5'11 is a uphill battle

Thankfully im 5 foot 6 im right in the safezone

The cut off is much higher in the west, anything below 5'7'' is incel tier. Anything below 5'11 is a uphill battle
I mean if you have the face 5”7 is definitely not the cut off.

5’2 checking in only Leg Lentghening can save me now

It's over!
All they care about is looks and height...

Height doesn't have a linear effect on attractiveness, in the US at least <5'7" is where it starts to get REALLY shitty.
Heightpill is definitely the easiest to swallow though, basically everybody has already swallowed it lol. Becomes real easy for manlets to get blackpilled with everybody being able to shit on manlets with impunity and praising tallfags solely for their genetics.

just lol at people saying height dont matter

EVERYTHING regarding your looks matter A LOT.

Now, sure not everything has same effect coefficient thats true. In order of importance;

Face > Race > Height > Frame

That doesnt mean height and frame dont matter

looks looks looks

Height>Race IMO. All other things being equal, 6'2" Indian/Asian is going to mog the shit out of a 5'6" white guy.
Though an extreme example, 5'10" white guy is not gonna get mogged too hard by a 6'2" ethnic...then again, femoids don't even really tell the difference all that well once you're past 5'10"

Height>Race IMO. All other things being equal, 6'2" Indian/Asian is going to mog the shit out of a 5'6" white guy.
Though an extreme example, 5'10" white guy is not gonna get mogged too hard by a 6'2" ethnic...then again, femoids don't even really tell the difference all that well once you're past 5'10"

Yeah they do

6 feet / 183 cm is the irl manlet cutoff. You will still get heightmogged

I'm 5'9, not sure if it's over or not