Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Suggest me a new username for looksfag

@Truest truecel

Nicolas cage is a tranny

Caged reading this
Nicolas Cage Reaction GIF

TotallyPlastic.

Fuckmygenetics.

Not so sure about that. Real truecels post like crazy cause they got nothing better to do most of the time
Pretty much, this is also the only place where alot of people get social interactions from.

For me it's looksmax though

How does one change their name.

Pretty much incels.is but sexhavers are allowed and everyone worships the chads of the forum
why would you ever want to subject yourself to that

You can buy VIP here too for like 10 USD

I'm not paying, what in the capitalism.

That's about two whole manga volumes.

Yoonseok chu yoonseok chu thumbcycle0

Gebura.

make your username kissmyassnigger123

home of phobia

zamn, I should play library of ruina
To me, you are truly the most based, excellent person, thy taste In media is truly refined.

kuroki tomoko and roland project moon and 3 more drawn by soulless sketch  sample ef16b587a0

Not so sure about that. Real truecels post like crazy cause they got nothing better to do most of the time
even though they didnt have the 10 second cooldown on posts, proudweeb once having 300k posts is a mega truecel moment

MoggingMachine

even though they didnt have the 10 second cooldown on posts, proudweeb once having 300k posts is a mega truecel moment
Yep. Still would be fairly easy if the majority of it was spam though without the 10 second countdown. Truecel to care enough about it though to be that dedicated

Faggot nigger 69

IBlameElliot.

How the fuck does that user have 0 posts after being here that long? He’s also still active. Must be a fed
Maybe he’s extremely autistic and high inhibition
Hes so painfully awkward he cant even bring himself to post on here

He really is the truest truecel