Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sugarbook banned in Malaysia -Whores and cucks seething

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-

Another top notch vice reporting about the real struggles. Women during "pandemic" not being able to get free cash from cucks who call themselves sugar daddies. The app creator Darren Chan might get jailed for two years and I really hope that he does.

In the video a not that hot gook lady brags about living in a high class apartment rent free beucause some Asian cuck is paying her. The reporter then speaks to traditional muslim woman and starts immediately whining about single mothers.

My answer to her would be. Do you really want children to have strange males visiting their home because their mother is a whore? Why are whores who can't take care of children even allowed to have custody over them? Why did they have children with men that did not stick around or why did they leave a perfectly good man?

Basically they are elite prostitutes?

Sugar daddies need to be lined up and shot
Sad part is some sugar daddies don't even ask for sex, just companionship just lol

Not really. They give the gf experience so a large part of it does not involve having sex. I am sure some manage to get away without fucking their clients who are often old impotent cucks.
Sugar daddies need to be lined up and shot

Sad part is some sugar daddies don't even ask for sex, just companionship just lol
Hard to say. Some surely do and some don't. I am sure all of these women try to string them along to a point where there is no or barely any sex.

Not really. They give the gf experience so a large part of it does not involve having sex. I am sure some manage to get away without fucking their clients who are often old impotent cucks.

Hard to say. Some surely do and some don't. I am sure all of these women try to string them along to a point where there is no or barely any sex.
It seem like an Asian thing, i know in Japan and South Korea there are hosts and hostesses who get payed large sum to hang out with clients, they are even in Yakuza games.

spineless cuckold cumskins should learn from the based jungle warriors.

spineless cuckold cumskins should learn from the based jungle warriors.
Not very based if the website saw a 60% increase of sugardaddy cucks and if that 7/10 whore can live in a fancy apartment,

the muslim version of onlyfans

Not very based if the website saw a 60% increase of sugardaddy cucks and if that 7/10 whore can live in a fancy apartment,
Doesn't matter. You'll always find cucks everywhere. Why Isn't US govt banning only fans, auditing whores and legalising prostitution? Also these whoring apps came from US of A.
US is the epicenter of degeneracy.

Doesn't matter. You'll always find cucks everywhere. Why Isn't US govt banning only fans, auditing whores and legalising prostitution? Also these whoring apps came from US of A.
US is the epicenter of degeneracy.
Because USA is full of Jews. Research on how they normalized faggotry, racemixing and whorism during Weinmar Republic. Germany under Jews was already degenerate in 1920's

Never heard of this..give me some sources.

A Jewish "sexologist" Hirschfeld founded the Scientific-Humanitarian Committee and World League for Sexual Reform. Historian Dustin Goltz characterized the committee as having carried out "the first advocacy for homosexual and transgender rights"

A shit article but with some good pictures.

Vice

didn't watch lol

A Jewish "sexologist" Hirschfeld founded the Scientific-Humanitarian Committee and World League for Sexual Reform. Historian Dustin Goltz characterized the committee as having carried out "the first advocacy for homosexual and transgender rights"

A shit article but with some good pictures.
Dumbass libtards don't realize that if the Weimar Republic hadn't been so degenerate and corrupt, Hilter never would have risen to power.