Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Suffering's a fact of life, bro"

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
★★
Translation: Your life sucks/ is going to suck and there's no way to stop it. Just accept it as normal and stop worrying about why everyone else has what you would kill for (figuratively speaking).

Just continue being the septic tank of society without asking us awkward questions about whether it's fair.

...seriously, some of the soft, privileged pricks I've met would have KILLED THEMSELVES if they had my life. That's not exaggeration. I will bet you the last dollar in my bank that if some of the people who have spat on me had to live my life, they would have roped. And yet, there is no way they will ever face real hardship.

Just shut up and get back into grinding machine

I think there's a misunderstanding of "sometimes things are bad is a fact of life" which is true, and "literally your entire life is an endless, lonely living hell" which is not normal. Having ups and downs is one thing, the problem is that the incel life is just all down hill all the time.

Translation: Your life sucks/ is going to suck and there's no way to stop it. Just accept it as normal and stop worrying about why everyone else has what you would kill for (figuratively speaking).

Just continue being the septic tank of society without asking us awkward questions about whether it's fair.

...seriously, some of the soft, privileged pricks I've met would have KILLED THEMSELVES if they had my life. That's not exaggeration. I will bet you the last dollar in my bank that if some of the people who have spat on me had to live my life, they would have roped. And yet, there is no way they will ever face real hardship.
Basically they’re saying…

“Shut up, don’t rock the boat and wage you cuck slave”.

Suffering is "good". There should be no gain without pain.

The problem is when pain not being rewarding and chads are being rewarded without pain at all

Pain is inevitable, suffering optional.

Life is stupid because it seems like it's all about avoiding suffering anyway, but the best way to do that is to simply not be alive in the first place.

Eat to avoid the suffering of hunger, eat dessert to avoid the suffering of appetite and boredom, drink to avoid the suffering of thirst, shit to avoid the suffering of constipation, jizz to avoid the suffering of sexual frustration, etc. Basically chase relief all your life or be subjected to suffering, that's what life is all about.

If that's the case, why create it to begin with? Let's create a fire so we can play fireman and try to extinguish it, fucking stupid.

seriously, some of the soft, privileged pricks I've met would have KILLED THEMSELVES if they had my life. That's not exaggeration. I will bet you the last dollar in my bank that if some of the people who have spat on me had to live my life, they would have roped. And yet, there is no way they will ever face real hardship.

Chads suffering: oh no my 10th breakup of the year

Stacys suffering: omg i met a chad i thought he was perfect but turns out his dck is only 8 inches and not 12

Your suffering: posting on .is everyday while sexhavers enjoy their summertime

would have KILLED THEMSELVES if they had my life. That's not exaggeration
Very true. Remember when normies were ACTUALLY killing themselves during covid lockdown? Suicide rates actually spiked.

Keep in mind they still werent experiencing even half of the incel lifestyle. Even if they were locked indoors, they still had gfs, they still had loving family, they still had friends, and they knew theyd be back to their normie lifestyle soon

But just 2 weeks of being locked indoors was too much for them to take. You know for a fact they all hated on incels in the past and basically told them to deal with it, it's not that hard. Then after 2 weeks locked indoors they kill themselves :feelskek:

Good riddance. I hate normies

The people who say this have a life for themselves so they have motivation to endure suffering. Some people that say this too are weak-minded and crumble at any adversity

Yep. Even my own mother is like this. She acts like my struggle with inceldom and social isolation doesn’t matter much. She also acts like my insomnia doesn’t matter. Last night Ibwas only able to sleep 4 hours and feel like complete dogshit today. This happens way too often as well because my problems keep me awake. I won’t go into it here, but I’ve suffered with LOTS of chronic physical health problems that would have alone made most people rope, even sexhavers with good social lives. Most people would have roped 25 times over so far. I honestly believe that. I bet only 1/1000 people if that could have survived what I did.

Yes, life is suffering. Jesus and Buddha told everyone that a couple thousand years ago. Ancient philosophers did it before them.
The point we're trying to make as incels, one that normies can't seem to get through their thick, ignorant skulls, is that the things that make most people's lives worth loving for, we don't get to have.

It's just a meaningless euphemism & epithet thrown around in order to convince us that life isn't so bad & that everyone is in the same boat.

Same logic as "just go gym bro"

Normies will use the "life is inherently unfair" argument when it serves their agenda, but simply pointing out that according to such logic niggers should be enslaved and women made into property immediately causes them to seethe beyond any limits.

The point we're trying to make as incels, one that normies can't seem to get through their thick, ignorant skulls, is that the things that make most people's lives worth loving for, we don't get to have.
This is exactly it. There is no balance in an unattractive man's life. That's why so many completely check out from soyciety and try to stay away from it all as much as possible. I know i do because of what you mentioned.