Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Suffering of men doesn't matter, teehee

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Ifodsjfodisjofidsj

"Why do we only care about incels when they're men?"

Because femcels don't exist you dumb fuck!

Media: Looks dont matter
Also media: FEMCELS FEMCELS FEMCELS!! ! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: THEY CANT GET LAID BECAUSE WE HAVE UNREALISTIC BEAUTY STANDARDS

Also media: FEMCELS FEMCELS FEMCELS!! ! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: THEY CANT GET LAID BECAUSE WE HAVE UNREALISTIC BEAUTY STANDARDS
Tfw unrealistic beauty standards are just not eating like a fat fucking pig and smearing powder on their face, I think they're giving those "unrealistic standards" a little too much credit.

The ideal male physique EVEN IF you have the ideal facial structure, dick size, and height, is built over multiple years of rigorous workouts and dieting.

But no, let's focus on the females, they can't eat 15 Little Cesar's pizzas a day and expect to get a modeling career, boo fucking hop.

Oh, wait, plus-sized models exist...

Well I guess the standard doesn't even fucking exist in the first place mewmew.

Lmao the guy in the article looks chadish.

Society hates man. That's the truth.

Isn’t this the same lady who made an article complaining about being catcalled and then made a latter article complaining about how the catcalling stopped and she was mad because she liked the attention?

The Guardian

JFL

I wouldn’t even offend my shit-covered ass by using it as toilet paper.

Can I get sam fak from stacy?

The Guardian

JFL

I wouldn’t even offend my shit-covered ass by using it as toilet paper.

Based fellow UKCel
Isn’t this the same lady who made an article complaining about being catcalled and then made a latter article complaining about how the catcalling stopped and she was mad because she liked the attention?
Society hates man. That's the truth.

Why do we only care about murder victims when they are dead?

Why is the incel on the laptop a Chad?

This witch proves the fucking black pill, also she couples misandry with pro feminist shite, while failing to understand incel's actual state, as said before femcels can get laid but are CHAD ONLY, so have crazy entitlement and massive high bar standards THAT DONT EXIST IN 99% OF INCELS

>currywhore
didn't even read the title

Any non technical journalism is useless

blacklist political journalists all of them

They dont care about incels they are afraid of incels because of a couple of terrorist attacks by people giving the incel title. Had ER never happend the mainstream wouldnt give two fucks about us

they dont care about incels

This shit is tiring.

Female incels don't exist