Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suffering from insomnia

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
Knowing that chads and Stacys are partying and having sex at this time makes me wanna die.

Just wanna go out, get drunk and scream everywhere in the street but I'm too high inhib for this shit :feelskek:

@Insomniac

Phew

Nootropics and manga before bed really do the trick for me.

Sleep like a baby, last night was 12 hours.

I’ve tried pills but they only get me to sleep, they don’t really keep me asleep. I have a lot of nightmares too.

I’m lucky if i get 3-4 hours of sleep. It’s so torturous. Every time I lie down on my bed, my mind is consumed with thoughts about how much of a failure I am. I have to keep myself occupied to stop thinking about myself and crying. Sometimes I’ll literally cry myself to sleep. I don’t have any energy to do anything but sit here and rot.

Insomnia fucking sucks. :feelsbadman:

my eye bags are so bad it hurts to blink some days

During my NEET phase, I would stay up till the morning light before going to sleep. The idea of sleeping at night while the girl I liked was sleeping with her boyfriend killed me, so I would not sleep at night for three years. I am over her now, so I have problem sleeping at night.

It’s so torturous. Every time I lie down on my bed, my mind is consumed with thoughts about how much of a failure I am.
Totally the same tbh. It makes my head ache like hell but still I can't fall asleep.

The only cure would be going to the nightclub and take one girl home, but that's impossible.
During my NEET phase, I would stay up till the morning light before going to sleep. The idea of sleeping at night while the girl I liked was sleeping with her boyfriend killed me, so I would not sleep at night for three years. I am over her now, so I have problem sleeping at night.
:cryfeels::feelsrope:

Working on shifts destroyed my circadian rhythm fucking my days off. I spend most of my free time sleeping or being tired and dizzy.

I’ve tried pills but they only get me to sleep, they don’t really keep me asleep. I have a lot of nightmares too.

I’m lucky if i get 3-4 hours of sleep. It’s so torturous. Every time I lie down on my bed, my mind is consumed with thoughts about how much of a failure I am. I have to keep myself occupied to stop thinking about myself and crying. Sometimes I’ll literally cry myself to sleep. I don’t have any energy to do anything but sit here and rot.

Insomnia fucking sucks. :feelsbadman:
Same, boyo... Even if I feel like I am really tired, when I lay down, I can’t fall asleep for minimum of 1 hour, sometimes up to 3 hours. Brutal

My night shift job completly fucked my sleeping schedule. I've always been that guy who stays up until 4 am but now its permanent