Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suffering from coital celphagia sucks major balls.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, suffering from coital celphagia sucks major balls. Hate how I get headaches when I smack the Mack.

The majority of people are privileged as hell compared to me.

In my case, I develop severe tinnitus and vertigo from masturbation. Especially when it is prolonged.

Incels
Vi

Apparently
The attacks can occur off and on for months or years, and they often go away on their own.

I hope that's true. This sounds horrible.

Apparently

I hope that's true. This sounds horrible.
Well, I spoke to another dude in the blackpill community who HAD the same issue but it went away for him but I’m not sure if it will ever stop in my case.

I eat food and drink coffee after a wanking session.

Like the topic title says, suffering from coital celphagia sucks major balls. Hate how I get headaches when I smack the Mack.

The majority of people are privileged as hell compared to me.
Brutal, I think I have the same problem, I feel dull/foggy after the deed.

In my case, I develop severe tinnitus and vertigo from masturbation. Especially when it is prolonged.
Over same. I have POIS disease. Coom = doom for me. It's I am a NoFap master

:feelswhat: what the fuck dude? I did not even know that existed until I googled it. Does it happen every time or just occasionally?

:feelswhat: what the fuck dude? I did not even know that existed until I googled it. Does it happen every time or just occasionally?
Everytime but sometimes the headaches aren’t too severe if I’m lucky. Coffee and eating food helps for me after jacking it.