Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sudden influx of trannies in this sub

Am I the only one noticing a sudden influx and subsequent toilets and bluepillers in a male centric space? Why wouldn't they leave us alone?

They get mogged by trannies in sports left right and center, woman of the year at a point was a man. I love how they dominate almost every area foids are in, it's the patriarchy with extra steps(I know it really isn't, issa joke mah nigga)
A man could be Ms. America and Ms. Universe

My sister is pretty feminist and she freely admits tranny infiltrators and their asshole behaviour in feminist / female spaces have turned her into a full TERF.

Feminists try to make a thread for talking about period pain, some tranny starts yelling TRIGGER WARNING PLEASE, WOMEN WITH PENISES CAN'T HAVE PERIODS, I FEEL SO EXCLUDED REEEE!

Feminists try to make a thread for women who've had stillbirths or infant death, and some tranny yells STOP BRUTALLY EXCLUDING ME YOU TERFS, TRANS WOMEN WILL NEVER KNOW THE JOY OF CHILDBIRTH, THAT'S THE REAL TRAGEDY HERE.

People aren't transphobic for no reason. People get transphobic because a lot of trannies REALLY FUCKING SUCK AS PEOPLE.

/rant

THE FOID FEARS THE TRANNY, you can pretty much force a woman to do anything as a man just wear a skirt

Am I the only one noticing a sudden influx and subsequent toilets and bluepillers in a male centric space? Why wouldn't they leave us alone?
yup, comics, vidya, anime they come and ruin this shit and act all entitled about foid spacies, newflash cunt the spaces were already separated you forced them together

My sister is pretty feminist and she freely admits tranny infiltrators and their asshole behaviour in feminist / female spaces have turned her into a full TERF.

Feminists try to make a thread for talking about period pain, some tranny starts yelling TRIGGER WARNING PLEASE, WOMEN WITH PENISES CAN'T HAVE PERIODS, I FEEL SO EXCLUDED REEEE!

Feminists try to make a thread for women who've had stillbirths or infant death, and some tranny yells STOP BRUTALLY EXCLUDING ME YOU TERFS, TRANS WOMEN WILL NEVER KNOW THE JOY OF CHILDBIRTH, THAT'S THE REAL TRAGEDY HERE.

People aren't transphobic for no reason. People get transphobic because a lot of trannies REALLY FUCKING SUCK AS PEOPLE.

/rant
:lul:

Honestly I have zero sympathy for them, they do the exact same shit in male spaces. Hi gamer gurl here why are all video games so violent we need more games with pink unicorns. Hi r/short short woman here why is every post about men? I have to ask my 6'4 boyfriend to reach the top shelf and I hate it tee hee :foidSoy:

View attachment 911273
THE FOID FEARS THE TRANNY, you can pretty much force a woman to do anything as a man just wear a skirt
Jfl

Last edited:
Genghis Khan forgot to include TwoXRetardzomes users in his body count...

>Sudden influx of XY chromosomes
>EDIT: I DIDNT MEAN IT!! JUST MEN!!

Lol she definitely said XY chromosomes on purpose, imagine “accidentally” typing 4-5x as many keystrokes to use a MORE offensive term as a woke foid in 2023

Hormones won't replace your chromosomes.

They get what they voted for, inclusivity for everyone right? Teehee

Unleash the trannies on all women dominated spaces like cops unleash k9 units on criminals

/rant
go trannies go. Fucking destroy female spaces.

They get mogged by trannies in sports left right and center, woman of the year at a point was a man. I love how they dominate almost every area foids are in, it's the patriarchy with extra steps(I know it really isn't, issa joke mah nigga)

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 9
Those misandrist cunts deserve worse than fire and brimstone.

Unleash the trannies on all women dominated spaces like cops unleash k9 units on criminals
Agreed. They will soon realize that because of their own doing, men are deciding to become women because being a sub7 man is that bad

Did IT cucks invade their sub?