Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sucks how artificial it all is

• Thread starter TrueForcedIncel
  • Start date
TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Your face basically determines your social life and hence your level of happiness via human interaction and unfortunately we yet lack the sufficient technology able to replace or replicate thos experiences. My social life ended in high school when my face blew up with acne, ever since then I've been amongst the fringes of society and the bottom of the barrel in terms of general life success. At 25, I've been living with my folks since I haven't been able to hold down a job due to not caring enough to maintain steady employment. Seeing as how I've basically been robbed of a normal healthy and chearful coming of age due to my own genetics, I really don't see the point in working hard only to continue my own miserable exsistance now that I've reached the age where fun now seems to be for those younger then me and acting the same way is seen as childish immature behavior. Had I known that this is the kind of life I where to have I would have chosen to just not exist instead. But seeing as I'm here now I'll at least play the game until my expiration, although I intend to merge myself with technology if possible to transcend my primitive biological limitations if we advance that far within this century. Until then I'm stuck here with the rest of these baffons, trying to find ways to preoccupy my time. I just wish I didn't have to work though, since i see the hellish environment of employment as not worth the money. Even if you have a high paying job, its not worth all the stress of dealing with coworkers, bosses, pressure to perform, pressure to conform and police your own thoughts and behavior all because we're forced into participating in the economy. So at this point all I can do Is try to wait it out for technological displacement to overwhelm the job market thus forcing the implementation of Universal basic income. Finally allowing me to do as I please with my limited time here on earth. Working is bad enough, but working when you hate your life is down right torture and should not be something your forced to do.

It's horrendous how we have to pay the consequences for it though.

Life isn't fair.