Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sucicide is a human right

baja jagodinac

baja jagodinac

BEOGRADJANIN
-
Suicide is a human right and nobody should be able to stop anyone involuntary thats over the age of 18 to suicide that has no involvment with anyone else
Example is like somebody putting someone forcefully in a mental hospital

We put down cats and dogs when they are in pain, and it's deemed inhumane to leave them suffer when there is an easy way to end their pain, so why not have the same option for adult humans? It would save people from having to take risky suicide methods like roping, overdosing, or bullet to the brain and spare rescuers from seeing such a gory scene afterwards.
Like foids always say "my body my choice"

Last edited:
Yep. I will take this a step further too. Euthanasia should be legal.

In case you’re too high inhib to go through eith it

We put down cats and dogs when they are in pain, and it's deemed inhumane to leave them suffer when there is an easy way to end their pain, so why not have the same option for adult humans? It would save people from having to take risky suicide methods like roping, overdosing, or bullet to the brain and spare rescuers from seeing such a gory scene afterwards.

They need more wagecucks.

Thats what im saying can i copy that and put it in my post?

I 100% agree. It should be our right to decide.
We need Suicide booths that use our body's for fertilizer then I can maybe become something beautiful.

We are all entitled to a peaceful and dignified death at any time of our choosing, no strings attached regardless of context of mental and physical health, financial situation, etc. Right to live is a human right, so right to die must be one as well.

My body my choice:feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: If foids can cruelly abort their babies with no repercussions, we should have the basic right to end our lives humanely if we choose to. It's ridiculous how suicide is looked down upon, especially for men. Pretty much any man that kills himself went through an insane amount of pain before that and fought as hard as possible until every ounce of life had been drained from his soul.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: If foids can cruelly abort their babies with no repercussions, we should have the basic right to end our lives humanely if we choose to. It's ridiculous how suicide is looked down upon, especially for men. Pretty much any man that kills himself went through an insane amount of pain before that and fought as hard as possible until every ounce of life had been drained from his soul.
NOOOO YOU GOTTA GO TO A BLUEPILLED THERAPIST THAT GIVES YOU ESTROGEN FILLED ANTI-DEPPRESANTS AND THEN WORK FOR CHADS LIKE A SLAVE FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

NOOOO YOU GOTTA GO TO A BLUEPILLED THERAPIST THAT GIVES YOU ESTROGEN FILLED ANTI-DEPPRESANTS AND THEN WORK FOR CHADS LIKE A SLAVE FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
That's what they want from us. They want us to put into the system that offers us no benefit just so they can reap the benefits of our hard work. Anti depressants are one of the biggest copes. Basically any man taking antidepressants has nothing wrong with his brain chemistry, he just has a shitty life. A life of loneliness and sexlessness is depressing, and no amount of poppin pills will fix it.

This will never happen because society needs it's slaves in order to maintain its function. Nobody cares if you're suffering or not, as long as it benefits themselves.

Its only a human right for non whites TND TJD TFD

In a perfect world but sadly we are ruled by ((them)) so we are predestined to be slaves
Well we can still enjoy watching blacks kill eachother in chicago and every major city, we can still watch the Jews and sand monkeys erase eachother, Things aren't so bad. but yeah those groups need less power I agree.

Well we can still enjoy watching blacks kill eachother in chicago and every major city, we can still watch the Jews and sand monkeys erase eachother, Things aren't so bad. but yeah those groups need less power I agree.
Yeah they should put cameras around chicago and livestream all of them in 4k ans every type of violence that happens is clipped