Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Such JBW man

Can even pass as man
D74CFC9C 8711 4767 8DAA 22DC2D7ADD55

How does this disprove JBW though?

She literally went to Germany to find a dude. It confirms JBW.

This proves JBW is real you fakecel.

race traitor @Fallenleaves

She looks old af

Cope. If she's a virgin, traditional, and doesn't cheat, I would marry her. Volcel if you wouldn't.

The way she calls him a "German boyfriend" is very fetishistic.

she's a disgusting gook, I don't understand how these nigger deathnics think ascending with one is any better than a landwhale

she's a disgusting gook, I don't understand how these nigger deathnics think ascending with one is any better than a landwhale
She looks like a normal ricefoid. Your standards are too high volcel. And JFL at thinking she has the same SMV as a landwhale. Too funny man

She looks like a normal ricefoid. Your standards are too high volcel. And JFL at thinking she has the same SMV as a landwhale. Too funny man
cope nigger everyone here thinks she looks like a tranny lol, literally post wall hag material

cope nigger everyone here thinks she looks like a tranny lol, literally post wall hag material
Of course they do, everyone here are volcel white foid worshippers

Now that's definitely a lie because I know for a fact you'll never choose a black girl
Nope I see many black girls with amazing bodies I’d chose but they all like chad. They just have to look pretty and have a nice body.

rather have a nice girl who at least enjoys me as a person than bitch about her features, knowing she could do the same to me!

she isn’t hot but she isn’t ugly. I’m ugly, and we could be happy

Not a stereotypical black nigger. Rare to find a more normal acting black girl, but they are out there. Sadly they do prefer white men :feelsseriously: