Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Such deluded copers out there man.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
One situation that really sticks in my mind was back in my college days. I was standing there with some acquaintances who I just came out of class with. A Stacey I vaguely know walks up to our group and starts talking to one of the guys in our group about some group project they were part of. They talked for a bit and then she walked away.

This Stacey of course has an absolute Chad boyfriend I've seen her with, PDA and all.

As soon as she walks away the guy she was talking to starts jokingly, but seriously saying how she thinks she's into him yadda yadda yadda.

This guy is a middle of the road normie.

The sheer levels of COPE in the world is too damn high.

delusions man, I saw this in college too, she probably flirt with him a little and the dumb cuck fuck will do all the project by himself while she sucks her chad bf cock

How can anyone think a Stacy who has a Chad boyfriend is into you if you're a 5/10 average height (aka manlet) normie? LMAO.
A 5/10 guy will never get a Stacy. 5/10 is lucky to have a 4/10 girl.

People misread cues from women all the time. Women are CLEAR when they're really into you, which almost never happens since they're only truly attracted to the absolute top males on the looks scale.

People misread cues from women all the time.

I think this is a big part of what PUA con artists also exploit. "SHE WANTED YOU BRO, IF ONLY YOU WENT TO MY BOOTCAMP."

How can anyone think a Stacy who has a Chad boyfriend is into you if you're a 5/10 average height (aka manlet) normie? LMAO.
A 5/10 guy will never get a Stacy. 5/10 is lucky to have a 4/10 girl.

LMAO 4/10s can get 7/10s now because of tinder and shit, 5/10s are incels.

People misread cues from women all the time. Women are CLEAR when they're really into you, which almost never happens since they're only truly attracted to the absolute top males on the looks scale.

The whole PUA paradigm is built on top of this, because most men don't understand or never saw a CLEAR and ABSOLUTE sign of interest from women.

most men don't understand or never saw a CLEAR and ABSOLUTE sign of interest from women.
Yeah, it's so rare that the myth that "women aren't as much visual as men" could emerge.

Normies think women aren't visual because many of them go through their whole lives without seeing women really interested and investing in a man without advantage$ taking place. In truth, they are much more exigent than us so they only show it very rarely when they meet one of the top 0,1% men.

But now with Tinder and Chadfish experiments we can see behind the curtains, though some people prefer not to look.

The whole PUA paradigm is built on top of this, because most men don't understand or never saw a CLEAR and ABSOLUTE sign of interest from women.
shit this is so true, most men will believe in this PUA shit because of this, the poor bastards can't understand what is a real female interest

delusions man, I saw this in college too, she probably flirt with him a little and the dumb cuck fuck will do all the project by himself while she sucks her chad bf cock

The delusions are strong with them.

you shouldn't associate with such delusional feeble minded, normie weaklings they will only irritate you with their idiocy or drag you into mediocrity with them