Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SUCH AN INTERESTING POSTTTTTT. IM SURE SHE DESERVES 2.3 MILLION FUCKING VIEWS AND 350K LIKES!!!!!!!

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
IMG 4960

IM NOT JOKING AHHAHAHA.

SHE JUST STARED AT THE CAMERA FOR 5 SECONDS. SHES NOT EVEN FAMOUS!!!

SHE HAS 16K FOLLOWERS AND SHE ONLY RECENTLY STARTED POSTING!!!
IMG 4961

I LOVE MY BF IN CAPTION!!!!!!!!!

YET SHE STILL NEEDS THE RECOGNITION THAT SHE SO EASILYYY FUCKKKKJING GETS FROM MILLIONS OF PEOPLEEEEEEE. NOT THOUSANDSSS
NOOO MILLLIONSSSSSSSSSZSZSSSSSSSSSSS

JM GOINF OURSIDE FUCKKK RHSI I CANT STAY I. THE HOUSE. ITS MIDNIFHRZ AND IM ALOEN MG FAMILY HAVE GONE ON HOLIDAY FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS I HAVE NOTHING AND NO ONESEDEES. NO ONE WHOS CARESSEDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

IMG 4962

Last edited:
JBW (Just be woman)

and she's not even beautiful, just some make up frauding basic bitch who just happens to be skinny (major achievement for a western foid). That's all what it takes for a foid.

Last edited:
IMG 4962
ANOTHER BITCH. ALLLLLLLLLLLLL SHE HAD TO FUCKINF DO IS POST THAT PICTURE. 500K FUUUCKKKKKKKKKIJNG LIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 500 FUYUCKINGNG THOUSAANSNDNDNDDD LIKESSS.

View attachment 1229148
IM NOT JOKING AHHAHAHA.

SHE JUST STARED AT THE CAMERA FOR 5 SECONDS. SHES NOT EVEN FAMOUS!!!

SHE HAS 16K FOLLOWERS AND SHE ONLY RECENTLY STARTED POSTING!!!
View attachment 1229150
I LOVE MY BF IN CAPTION!!!!!!!!!

YET SHE STILL NEEDS THE RECOGNITION THAT SHE SO EASILYYY FUCKKKKJING GETS FROM MILLIONS OF PEOPLEEEEEEE. NOT THOUSANDSSS
NOOO MILLLIONSSSSSSSSSZSZSSSSSSSSSSS

JM GOINF OURSIDE FUCKKK RHSI I CANT STAY I. THE HOUSE. ITS MIDNIFHRZ AND IM ALOEN MG FAMILY HAVE GONE ON HOLIDAY FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS I HAVE NOTHING AND NO ONESEDEES. NO ONE WHOS CARESSEDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

View attachment 1229154
I feel like roping more than usual now...

JBW (Just be woman)
If I was a foid, my life would be happy. Full of money, fun, sunshine, butterflies, flowers, kittens, fun, parties, and hot bisexual girlfriends to do lesbian sex, and I would get money just for existing...

Yet, as a guy, I'm a broke NEET Incel who is always rejected for everything, virgin, wizardcel, and shortcel. I don't even have a home.

I just want to rope. Kill myself and be done with this unfair life.

If I was a foid, my life would be happy. Full of money, fun, sunshine, butterflies, flowers, kittens, fun, parties, and hot bisexual girlfriends to do lesbian sex, and I would get money just for existing...

Yet, as a guy, I'm a broke NEET Incel who is always rejected for everything, virgin, wizardcel, and shortcel. I don't even have a home.

Brutal and you don’t deserve that.

and she's not even beautiful, just some make up frauding basic bitch who just happens to be skinny (major achievement for a western foid). That's all what it takes for a foid.
Still would anyhow

Another terrifying post.

You can thank all the fucking cucks and simps on that cancerous platform

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back