Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Such a love/hate relationship with the blackpill

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I mean on the one hand it's finally given me an explanation for my whole born-to-lose existence but on the other hand it's really depressing and shit.

It's like a bitter medicine. Be thankful for having it instead of having to deal with the disease (being jailed for approaching/touching foids, getting into betabuxx arrangements and getting destroyed, torturing yourself in the friendzone because of hopes of the foid magically seeing you're the right guy for her someday, etc).

It's like a bitter medicine. Be thankful for having it instead of having to deal with the disease (being jailed for approaching/touching foids, getting into betabuxx arrangements and getting destroyed, torturing yourself in the friendzone because of hopes of the foid magically seeing you're the right guy for her someday, etc).
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

The Blackpill is a cope itself if that makes sense

I'm quite thankful. I live in misery thinking of my precious "oneitis", Rose. The :blackpill: has allowed me to frame her privilege and vanity in a way that makes it much easier to criticize her. Doing so gives me great relief and pleasure.

As an "incel", I am free to operate outside of her Foid-Orbiter expectations. Which is beneficial since it has kept me from roping out of despair.

Last edited:
but on the other hand it's really depressing
It's depressing because deep down you're still bluepilled,you still want to be a normie and engage in normie activities like wageslaving,having a foid,kids n shieet.
If you are 100% blackpilled like me you don't care about those things anymore,they don't affect you anymore,you laugh at the rats chasing the cheese and fighting over worthless walking holes,you realize that humanity is fake and degenerate and you want nothing to do with it.

It's depressing because deep down you're still bluepilled,you still want to be a normie and engage in normie activities like wageslaving,having a foid,kids n shieet.
If you are 100% blackpilled like me you don't care about those things anymore,they don't affect you anymore,you laugh at the rats chasing the cheese and fighting over worthless walking holes,you realize that humanity is fake and degenerate and you want nothing to do with it.
Im skeptical of this. I suspect if a woman started actually treating you with any semblance of kindness, you would ‘care’ again. Thoughts?

Im skeptical of this. I suspect if a woman started actually treating you with any semblance of kindness, you would ‘care’ again. Thoughts?
That's your bluepilled mindset,after becoming full blackpilled i realized the true nature of foids,i see through their bullshit now,there's nothing there.
They are worthless,nothing to stress over.
Unless of course you're bluepilled or redpilled and you still hope to find that one foid that's "special"
I got to tell ya something
It doesn't exist

Blackpill is the pill closest to reality.

The Blackpill is a cope itself if that makes sense
Contemplating on it's categories and how it affects you rather than committing suicide if you don't have halo? Is that what you mean?

The taste is bitter but it is invaluable, no more wasting energy,effort and time on an endeavour that is futile.

The trick is to use blackpill knowledge to make your life better without letting it beat you down completely

it's better to be depressed because you really know why girls don't like you and you know it's not your fault for being born ugly, than being depressed and waste time "trying to improve your personality" and "trying to find the right girl", it's ten times better being sad and aware than being sad and unaware