Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Successful Normie or a Failed chad?

Which one do you pick?

• Failed chad

• Successful Normie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★★
This is Jason Lewis. 6'2 hunter eyed WASP with a wide asf frame who was a semi famous model in the 90s. He later tried to get into acting but his acting career never really took off and as he was out of modelling industry for a while he became irrelevant. He mostly dated mid women throughout his modelling and acting career. He is only famous on psl forums for his looks nobody outside of .org knows or cares about him.

An example of Successful Normie would be Shia Labeouf. Normie looks but still marketed himself well and became a top actor and dated some of hottest women in hollywood in their prime like megan fox. He is extremely famous and is more wealthy than lewis.

He status, wealth mogs Jason to moon but Jason looks and height mogs him to the moon. Basically he is opposite of Jason.

My question is who would you choose to be if given a choice? Who life mogs the other in this scenario? Failed chad or successful normie

Last edited:
@Ron.Belgrade @Sloth22 @RealSchizo @NeverEvenBegan @Runt171 @NeverGetUp36 @Cowcel @highschoolcel @Ghost Rider @WorthlessSlavicShit

I would choose to be jason

Shia labeouf is based apart from being a leftist but I feel like life would be more enjoyable with jasons looks and height

Successful normie no doubt, I don't care about being worshipped by psl autists

Success is better than failure

I would choose to be jason

Shia labeouf is based apart from being a leftist but I feel like life would be more enjoyable with jasons looks and height
I'd take shia tbh. He has dated much hotter girls than Jason has and mogs Jason in almost every aspect of life other than looks

succesful normie

being chad is good, but if you reach a certain level of wealth and fame like mr beast, then being normie is fine

I'd take shia tbh. He has dated much hotter girls than Jason has and mogs Jason in almost every aspect of life other than looks

You would still be able to fuck girls with decent looks as jason and live a more rounded life

Whether shia is famous or not jason would still get way more respect in life then him

This is Jason Lewis. 6'2 hunter eyed WASP with a wide asf frame who was a semi famous model in the 90s. He later tried to get into acting but his acting career never really took off and as he was out of modelling industry for a while he became irrelevant. He mostly dated mid women throughout his modelling and acting career. He is only famous on psl forums for his looks nobody outside of .org knows or cares about him.

View attachment 1202250View attachment 1202252View attachment 1202251

An example of Successful Normie would be Shia Labeouf. Normie looks but still marketed himself well and became a top grade actor and dated some of hottest women in hollywood in their prime like megan fox. He is extremely famous and is more wealthy than lewis. He status, wealth life miss Jason to moon but Jason looks, height mogs him to the moon. Basically the opposite of Jason.

View attachment 1202255View attachment 1202256View attachment 1202260

My question is who would you choose to be if given a choice? Who life mogs the other in this scenario? Failed chad or successful normie

Looks like shia labouf from transformers in this one when he played sam whitwickey

Transformers (2007) by Michael Bay

@VideoGameCoper @VictimofBpillReaper @comradespiderman29 @glowIntheDark @wereq

Successful normie

I can use some of my money to invest into some hard maxxes and be good looking and successful

Failed chad, because my looks would get me more respect from people and make my life a lot easier. Yeah I might not be as famous and rich as the successful normie but I wouldn't have to work hard and be extremely talented at something to live a great life.

@kay' @K1ng N0th1ng @KillNiggers @

An example of Successful Normie would be Shia Labeouf. Normie looks but still marketed himself well and became a top actor and dated some of hottest women in hollywood in their prime like megan fox. He is extremely famous and is more wealthy than lewis.

He status, wealth mogs Jason to moon but Jason looks and height mogs him to the moon. Basically he is opposite of Jason.

not good examples and some misleading here:
first of all your examples are from actors/people who wanted to be actors, not raw success, Jason Lewis would 100% find success at ANYTHING but acting, maybe because he's a bad actor, looks don't give you acting skills.
And I would bet 1000$ right now that while dated mid women, he 100% fucked 11/10 Stacys all his life, this isn't foids picking Chads, this is a Chad that has the luxury to date only the foids that he wants while fucking the Stacys that he just wants to bang, plus, he's now engaged with a producer who probably has more money than him, not married yet so he can keep banging whoever he wants to.
FcoAw38XoAALyI6

Now let's take a look at Shia, first of all JEWISH, second, he has acting skills, his highest high would be banging prime Megan Fox and that's it, since then his life was a disgrace because he's only good at acting and without a job he was a trainwreck, nowadays he's just a meme and I'm sure his personal life isn't better because I don't see him married to a 10/10 foid, but a 4/10
Shia

so in my eyes, Jason is the one enjoying success, while Shia had highest highs, he also had lowest lows. meanwhile Jason has been banging 9/10s and 10/10s in relatively easy jobs since the 90s, and now his reward is being engaged with a 8/10 rich as fuck producer, Shia nowadays is a walking meme.

I wouldnt consider shia a normie.

A normie is a random tall dude who goes to a 9 to 5 job. Not an actor with 25 millions sitting in his bank account.

Now if ur asking id rather be this chad or shia i would pick shia.

But shia isnt a normie.

Successful normie tbh Richest men on the planet fuck more gigastacy in a day than chads fuck in their lives

@sennaGTR @based_meme @DarkStar @NoIdeaWhatToDo

OBVIOUSLY 1
There is no such thing as a "failed chad"

I’m too lost to even imagine what either of them live like. I know shia is a trainwreck and got jumped into some LA gang and hasn’t been on as many movies since transformers because other actors say he’s kind of insane, i’d pick “failed” chad.

I’d pick the “Failed Chad”. All he needs to do to get a loving gf is post himself on dating apps and enjoy the results. A girl would love him for his looks even if he was broke. He could get real love, not just betabuxxing. Also, he could probably get a decent job because of his looks and make friends easily. All in all, I don’t think you are gonna truly “fail” with looks like that

I’d pick the “Failed Chad”. All he needs to do to get a loving gf is post himself on dating apps and enjoy the results. A girl would love him for his looks even if he was broke. He could get real love, not just betabuxxing. Also, he could probably get a decent job because of his looks and make friends easily. All in all, I don’t think you are gonna truly “fail” with looks like that
Is loving gf really more important to you than a high status gigastacy gf?

Is loving gf really more important to you than a high status gigastacy gf?
Yes. Look what happened to Johnny Depp. He had a Stacy gf he got through statusmaxxing and she left him and tried to sue him. Even rich guys like him aren’t safe from that. That Chad guy can easily get genuine love from even a 7/10 woman. IMO, that is worth more than getting a slightly hotter girl who doesn’t actually love you

Yes. Look what happened to Johnny Depp. He had a Stacy gf he got through statusmaxxing and she left him and tried to sue him. Even rich guys like him aren’t safe from that. That Chad guy can easily get genuine love from even a 7/10 woman. IMO, that is worth more than getting a slightly hotter girl who doesn’t actually love you
Johnny depp is a chad tho. Goes to show even chads get cucked.

Chad, being him is as priceless as it gets.

Johnny depp is a chad tho. Goes to show even chads get cucked.
He’s old though, so his Chad looks mean a bit less. He is also only 5’10”, so doesn’t have a massive Chad height. Still though, even chads can get fucked over by women.

You would still be able to fuck girls with decent looks as jason and live a more rounded life

Whether shia is famous or not jason would still get way more respect in life then him

Chad, being him is as priceless as it gets.
Yep. With Chad tier looks, you can get GENUINE love, with is worth more than being rich and a betabuxxer, imo

Yep. With Chad tier looks, you can get GENUINE love, with is worth more than being rich and a betabuxxer, imo
its worth more than anything on this world, its something you cant buy or "earn" through betabuxxing (redpill coprs on suicide watch.)

Failed chad. I just want to live a simple life with a woman that truly loves me. Normies csnt have that.

its worth more than anything on this world, its something you cant buy or "earn" through betabuxxing (redpill coprs on suicide watch.)
Yep. It's also something fast cars and all that fun stuff can't replace. Absolutely nothing can make up for the lack of love

Failed Chad, 100%

He mogs the living shit out of most Normies I see no questions asked.

Successful normie so I'd have wealth and not have to worry about money-related issues.

Is OP self inserting here??? But to answer your question I would pick successful normie. You get Money, harem of foids because you are rich and famous, treated better because I'm no longer a subhuman incel, etc.

Failed Chad, 100%

He mogs the living shit out of most Normies I see no questions asked.
This. Chad is getting constant dopamine.

jason mogs the shit out of me, literally. holy fuck his face is so sharp and chiseled compared to my bloated egg face

not good examples and some misleading here:
first of all your examples are from actors/people who wanted to be actors, not raw success, Jason Lewis would 100% find success at ANYTHING but acting, maybe because he's a bad actor, looks don't give you acting skills.
And I would bet 1000$ right now that while dated mid women, he 100% fucked 11/10 Stacys all his life, this isn't foids picking Chads, this is a Chad that has the luxury to date only the foids that he wants while fucking the Stacys that he just wants to bang, plus, he's now engaged with a producer who probably has more money than him, not married yet so he can keep banging whoever he wants to.
View attachment 1202273
Now let's take a look at Shia, first of all JEWISH, second, he has acting skills, his highest high would be banging prime Megan Fox and that's it, since then his life was a disgrace because he's only good at acting and without a job he was a trainwreck, nowadays he's just a meme and I'm sure his personal life isn't better because I don't see him married to a 10/10 foid, but a 4/10
View attachment 1202276
so in my eyes, Jason is the one enjoying success, while Shia had highest highs, he also had lowest lows. meanwhile Jason has been banging 9/10s and 10/10s in relatively easy jobs since the 90s, and now his reward is being engaged with a 8/10 rich as fuck producer, Shia nowadays is a walking meme.
Those bitches are ugly AF, Wood chippers were made for a reason

Chad can never really fail.
Even if you somehow end up homeless you will have hoards of foids lining up to pay you to live with them so they can take your cock.

first guy newgen dolph lundgren undoubtedly high tier chad, who didn't want to work hard to improve his chad starting point and thus downgraded to low tier chad