Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Successful Male model enjoys life with a carefree attitude while you sit in your dirty room rotting

gylo

gylo

Banned
-

I can't believe this Chad has the audacity to create a YouTube channel full of complaining about modern Life and dating advice when he knows nothing about how horrible things are for the short and ugly.

Well, he literally makes money out of his own shit. Quite fascinating tbh. We should try to do the same at some point.

Dating advice: Just be yourself and approach girls, it works for me.

That guy deserves a good life for being good looking, ugly people deserve a shit life for being ugly looking.

Welcome to earth, enjoy your stay.

I don't have a room, I have a whole apartment, and it's clean and really nice, probably better than where that guy lives. Still, I'd trade it all for a refrigerator box and a qt gf who's attracted to me.

And I guarantee you that 90% of his audience are beta male cucks

How could I ever hope to relate to, or feel sympathy, for one such as him?

I wanted his face.

Dating advice: Just be yourself and approach girls, it works for me.
Make sure you take a shower first though, studies show that after 0.6 seconds in the shower, even a teenage mutant ninja turtle can turn into white GigaChad PussySlayer 9000

His eye area is garbage but his height/jaw make up for it.

Proof that one trait doesn't supersede the others. Its all about the holistic image.

His eye area is garbage but his height/jaw make up for it.

Proof that one trait doesn't supersede the others. Its all about the holistic image.
His eye area is far above average. His only flaw is arguably his lips, but they look good when he smiles.

I feel so pathetic and miserable, the world is cruel and unfair, i will never be able to live an enjoyable life, i will never be able to achieve my dreams because i was born to die bitter and alone in a cold and gray room with bedsores all over my body, i just want relief i'm tired of my miserable life i want to end it all.

Make sure you take a shower first though, studies show that after 0.6 seconds in the shower, even a teenage mutant ninja turtle can turn into white GigaChad PussySlayer 9000

Something else hilarious (which I see in 99% of YouTube channels that are just male models showing off their fast paced lives) every girl in the comment section applauding him for the smallest shit. I even saw this one girl type "you shouldn't feel you look weird Erik, you're very handsome ;)" based on some comment he probably made about his appearance.

He's a tall male model, he knows he's better looking than 99% of the male population. His life will always be better than yours, and even if he was depressed he could make a video crying into the camera and relieve thousands of messages from girls begging to help him. His life is worth more than 1000000000000 of yours.

he looks terrible with that pubes beard but still mogs me

Wageslaving must be illegal, and UBI mandatory

I don't have a room, I have a whole apartment, and it's clean and really nice, probably better than where that guy lives. Still, I'd trade it all for a refrigerator box and a qt gf who's attracted to me.
Same

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back