Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Successful Currycels, Post pics.

C

CuckStalker

Greycel
Feeling low boiohs, let's post some successful currycells to stave off the Kali.

Attachments

• 1525942494248.png
    1525942494248.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 283
Taking a pic a pic with a roastie = successful?

1st photograph is a mystery. 2nd photograph that curry's bones are 7/10, so that puts him at a 5/10 including race. 3rd photograph is obviously platonic.

Picking up Chad's scraps is no success.

Yes, let's post pics of chaddums

oh shit I forgot the pièce de résistance
RYCvwfE.jpg

84yDq3R.jpg

currycels OUT

The only good looking curries passs off as white

I know a curry friend of mine he got rejected so many times that he doesn’t go outside anymore I bet he’s in here I’m looking for him are you inhere sitamshiu?

Dafuk. I mog all of them. But I'm bald though.

Backpage btw prostitute btw
Maybe, but I know a few curries including one of my old friends who is 4/10 curry and has a 5.5/10 white GF. UK is different probably

Maybe, but I know a few curries including one of my old friends who is 4/10 curry and has a 5.5/10 white GF. UK is different probably
Nah dude I don’t think UK is any different that the US prolly more racist too They gathered all the curries in birmingham so they don’t fuck whites

chadpreet

Attachments

• CALmpyi.png
    CALmpyi.png
    131.3 KB · Views: 191
how to be a successful curry - don't look like a curry
Let's sprinkle in some more cope
C9euJhM.png

RzkXcAN.jpg

(Threw in a legit shit-skin to "spice" things up)
rjkaUYk.png

Last one fuckin murders me..what I'd give for a redhead like that :lul:

Let's sprinkle in some more cope
C9euJhM.png

RzkXcAN.jpg

rjkaUYk.png

Last one fuckin murders me..what I'd give for a redhead like that :lul:

I'm pretty sure i could find pictures of white incels with hot women. It doesnt really prove anything

What a load of bullshit, i mog then all and all I get are death stares from white girls who will call their boyfriends on me

Those dudes are all millionaires because there is no way they secured those snowbunnys with their faces. That last pic with the redhead hahahahaha what is life :feelsree::feelsrope:

That's not a curry, that's a white guy with a tan.

Every single girl I've known who's argued they like Indian guys are always exclusively referring to the guys who look like this. They view actual curries as dirt.

[IMG said:

whats wrong with moa svenssons brain? she has to be insane to ruin her daughters genes.

That's not a curry, that's a white guy with a tan.

Every single girl I've known who's argued they like Indian guys are always exclusively referring to the guys who look like this. They view actual curries as dirt.

Yes I agree, that is the MM Marlon Teixeira. He is a Brazilian model and they have a completely different phenotype to currycels. They are typically darker, with olive skin and have white features. Curry's look nothing like them, they might as well be a different species all together1

post blackcels boyo i need lifefuel

youtuber called jusreign, don't watch him but figured he'd have a 10/10 gf

yeah that caked up bitch is cucking him and getting some bbc behind his back, whats his sun]b count and avg view count

yeah that caked up bitch is cucking him and getting some bbc behind his back, whats his sun]b count and avg view count
just checked now, 800k subs and about 200k views on average, JFL, he's defo being cucked

just checked now, 800k subs and about 200k views on average, JFL, he's defo being cucked
damn getting that money, he better hope he stays relevant or he'll get the boogie treatment

just looked, guess hes not an everyday uploader, not making as much from YT as he could, but seems decent, and not like the typical clickbaiting faggot youtubers we have today

just looked, guess hes not an everyday uploader, not making as much from YT as he could, but seems decent, and not like the typical clickbaiting faggot youtubers we have today
yea, he just talks about life being a curry and makes random skits related to his life, got nothing against the guy