Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Success is the reason why i started believing in secret societies

TrollPILLER

TrollPILLER

I can see you
So how many of you believe in secret societies?

There's 8 billion people on this planet and not all can become successful .
082e1e3d50edc3fc66e252c2e8951e78 1150x1150 fit
26ae663da0eb17817295f64c92c7ac07 1573x1065 0x0 1600x1200 crop

There are people behind the shadows that are in control of your destiny are you the one that will break free of it or are you just another one that bites the dust.

Not anyone can just be in the spotlight only the chosen ones can do that
The only success i care about is fucking as many foids as possible which doesnt seem relevant to secret societies but nature

So how many of you believe in secret societies?

There's 8 billion people on this planet and not all can become successful .
View attachment 1223772
View attachment 1223771

There are people behind the shadows that are in control of your destiny are you the one that will break free of it or are you just another one that bites the dust.
I thought about joining satanist societies and elitist secret organizations, they seem very entertaining and stimulating.

The only success i care about is fucking as many foids as possible which doesnt seem relevant to secret societies but nature
I'm not talking about sex here retard

I thought about joining satanist societies and elitist secret organizations, they seem very entertaining and stimulating.
Faxx they always puzzled me also movies like "eyes wide shut" and "they live"
Made me jump down the conspiracy rabbit hole.

just be chosen by secret societies theory
Only cockroach worshippers would be interested in taking me on

There are a lot of good looking people in this world but not all become successful be real here son .
Nigga that success of money and power is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. These societies, powerful families have risen and they have fallen countless times through out history in all corners of the globe. The ones present now are not special, nor were those who came before or those who will come after our current ones have fallen. This is just you thinking that the time-frame you live in is important compared to the rest.

Do you think Grug who lived hundred thousand years before Christ cared about muh gnosis or muh secret knowledge? No he didn't, but guess what, you and another billion other people descend from him. That is true success, everything else is dust that time will sweep away.

just schizopost theory

no there are no secret societies, society is actually really uninteresting and not an exciting illuminati story

Nigga that success of money and power is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. These societies, powerful families have risen and they have fallen countless times through out history in all corners of the globe. The ones present now are not special, nor were those who came before or those who will come after our current ones have fallen. This is just you thinking that the time-frame you live in is important compared to the rest.

Do you think Grug who lived hundred thousand years before Christ cared about muh gnosis or muh secret knowledge? No he didn't, but guess what, you and another billion other people descend from him. That is true success, everything else is dust that time will sweep away.
Cope
no there are no secret societies, society is actually really uninteresting and not an exciting illuminati story
Cope

There must be the one who is controlling the flow of things and will do the same till millennia

The harsh truth. People want to feel special, but we simply are not. Bodies of dust that will eventually return to their Creator and be forgotten unless they passed on their genes.

The harsh truth. People want to feel special, but we simply are not. Bodies of dust that will eventually return to their Creator and be forgotten unless they passed on their genes.
Couldn't have put it better. Whats brutal is you will still be forgotten if your kids fail to have kids and so on.

The important ones are all invite-only. They approach you, but only if you have something to offer, like political or social influence that they can use (through you) to manipulate masses of people with, and sometimes only if you're willing to sacrifice someone or something very important to you. They don't need money, because they control entire economies. What they need is control (of everyone and everything) and subservience (of you).