Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Subtle incel indicator: foids avoid contact when handing you sometning

298r651

298r651

Recruit
★★★
I thought of this. Its subtle but I think you will get what I'm saying. If you hand something to a foid or vice versa, they make sure to do it in a way so that your hands wont brush against each other or make any physical contact whatsoever. I think this is a very good indicator because foids are evolutionarily hardwired to be good at hiding their body language and disgust towards others. But this is such a brief and pure instinct action that tells a lot. I know with a chad they will actively make an effort to brush against them "accidentally" etc, but if they detect incel energy from you they will instinctively make sure that you never touch them even momentarily.

Also if you do make physical contact they will flinch away involuntarily out of disgust.

Thoughts?

they are scared of my calluses

I accidently touched this foids hand and she started shaking it like there was a daddy long legs on it

I accidently touched this foids hand and she started shaking it like there was a daddy long legs on it
This also happens to me. It's way beyond over

Also if you do make physical contact they will flinch away involuntarily out of disgust.
I hate that this happens every time I accidentally bump into someone

I'll try to notice it now

It's over. Now it is simply a matter of waiting until later in the day each day.

Yep but I don’t want to touch their hands anyway since it’s likely covered in Chad cum.

I thought of this. Its subtle but I think you will get what I'm saying. If you hand something to a foid or vice versa, they make sure to do it in a way so that your hands wont brush against each other or make any physical contact whatsoever. I think this is a very good indicator because foids are evolutionarily hardwired to be good at hiding their body language and disgust towards others. But this is such a brief and pure instinct action that tells a lot. I know with a chad they will actively make an effort to brush against them "accidentally" etc, but if they detect incel energy from you they will instinctively make sure that you never touch them even momentarily.

Thoughts?
Nice thread.
We often discuss about "looks of disgust" but we dont talk about this. I experience it.

Same applies for kisses during greetings. They kiss others but not me.