Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Subscribe to T-series

No man

Subscribe to Elliot Rodger

Subscribe to t series to make poor currycels happy tbh

Cope, T-series are rich Chadpreets and Stacykrishnas

PewDiePie is redpilled buidling a similar fan base.

PewDiePie is redpilled buidling a similar fan base.
What the fuck is he redpilled about? he's an edgy septic wannabe whos marrying his millions to a youtube thot who used him to make her own channel popular

What the fuck is he redpilled about? he's an edgy septic wannabe whos marrying his millions to a youtube thot who used him to make her own channel popular

She ended her channel, and they were together before he was famous. He’s the one who talks about how stupid feminists are and his fan base makes similar comments.

He’s the one who talks about how stupid feminists are and his fan base makes similar comments.
lol at being an incel and caring about muh feminists thinkinh they're any difrenht than tradcuckcs. fuck pewds and his white halo.

Pewdiepie is a youtube chad using his halo to mock currycels. JFL. I am not subbed to either btw

T-series is just as bad, all they do is make videos with the top .1% of curries and make my curry incel buddies feel like shit, atleast we all already know we cant compare to a nordic chad, so it's easier to swallow when hes at the top.

i dont know why i would sub to a random chadpreet channel

I dont wanna support chad or a big corporation so neither

subscribe to the osrs channels