Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Subreddits that overlap with r/femaledatingstrategy

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Picsart 23 03 10 13 46 09 866

Picsart 23 03 10 13 46 47 029

Who could've guessed that a majority of Incel Tears users are Female Dating Strategy users :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

a lot of those subreddits should be shut down and users executed in order to preserve western values and culture

a lot of those subreddits should be shut down and users executed in order to preserve western values and culture
Those subreddits ARE western values boyo

1200inchesisplenty

Should we :feelshaha: or should we :cryfeels: ?

Tbh, I’m not surprised. Incel-tear users are definitely not successful or popular people. In fact, they’re pretty bad and pathetic. And hypocrites too!

you mean ITusers are trannies and blown out roasties, color me suprised. But in all seriousness only soycucks and man hating feminist obsess about incels, since they can't dunk on the men the actually hate and interact with CHAD

you mean ITusers are trannies and blown out roasties, color me suprised. But in all seriousness only soycucks and man hating feminist obsess about incels, since they can't dunk on the men the actually hate and interact with CHAD
^^^^^^

They're also afraid of being on our level in attractiveness. They hate the fact that we're their looksmatch.

Should we :feelshaha: or should we :cryfeels: ?

Tbh, I’m not surprised. Incel-tear users are definitely not successful or popular people. In fact, they’re pretty bad and pathetic. And hypocrites too!
Let us just laugh and mock them.

They're also afraid of being on our level in attractiveness. They hate the fact that we're their looksmatch.
That probably actually true, ITfoids and TwoXcucks always have to comment about how happy they are being alone because no HTN, chadlite of chad will actually settle for them because they are ugly, obnivous and picky. So the only men left are redpilled normies and blackpilled incels they despite. Doing the math they know the men they would have ended up with is us so they hate us for it.

That probably actually true, ITfoids and TwoXcucks always have to comment about how happy they are being alone because no HTN, chadlite of chad will actually settle for them because they are ugly, obnivous and picky. So the only men left are redpilled normies and blackpilled incels they despite. Doing the math they know the men they would have ended up with is us so they hate us for it.
Yep, also you can tell they're not happy from their addiction to subreddits like child free. LMFAO. If you're actually happy then you shouldn't feel the need to tell internet people for validation every five seconds. They're coping harder than any incels.

Yep, also you can tell they're not happy from their addiction to subreddits like child free. LMFAO. If you're actually happy then you shouldn't feel the need to tell internet people for validation every five seconds. They're coping harder than any incels.
OMEGA KEK, child free has to be the center of cope horizon, they amount of cope and gaslighting they have to do to pretend being a genetic dead end soy redditor is hilarious, its a genuine :whitepill: :whitepill: :whitepill:

OMEGA KEK, child free has to be the center of cope horizon, they amount of cope and gaslighting they have to do to pretend being a genetic dead end soy redditor is hilarious, its a genuine :whitepill: :whitepill: :whitepill:
I DON'T CARE ABOUT HAVING KIDS BUT I'LL SPEND EVERY WAKING MOMENT OF MY LIFE CRITICIZING THEM!