Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Subreddit mods and their fucking rules deserve to get FUCKING STABBED AND RAPED AND FUCKING GUNNED DOWN IN THE FUCKING STREETS

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Fucking hell, reddit is enough of a cesspool of garbage where you have to avoid anything political or meaningful. I go there for the fun content of the things I like, like games.

And even in gaming subreddits or whatever, there's 50 FUCKING RULES.

TRY TO POST SOMETHING? SORRY, OUR BOT DETECTED YOU BROKE 1 OF OUR 50 FUCKING RULES.

And fuck, even when I FOLLOW ALL THE RULES, THE POST GETS DELETED. I FUCKING MESSAGE THE MODS, AND THE FUCKERS DON'T EVEN READ WHAT I SAID AND TELL ME I SHOULD'T POST SOMETHING AFTER IT'S BEEN DELETED.

Fucking cucks. I fucking messaged a mod with a death threat. I don't fucking care if I get banned from reddit again, shitty mother fucking site.

Fuck reddit that's why I don't even post there anymore, fucking shithole site.

Reddit is dogshit. I never psoted there. I just followed a few subs i liked. Which are all deleted now jfl.

Yikes rude stranger! You just lost karma for this hateful post get this downvote

Reddit has way too many rules for my liking. But don't be throwin' out death threats over a website, bruh.

based, fuck reddit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back