Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel SubReddit made less then 30 days ago has 30k followers

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

This subreddit was made on 2nd December 2021

now i want to breed a black foid

From hypergamous to even more hypergamous

I mean i was never really attracted to she booms but dayum :feelskek::feelskek:

I hate all forms of race-mixing.

Also, jfl at blackcels coping by BBCmaxxing when in reality you only see top-tier thugmaxxed tall Tyrones on Blacked. If you aren't thugmaxxed and assertive as a black male, it's over. Even black females want white men now.

@Ika-Sama
@Wellington
@Ap0calypse
@ThoughtfulCel

Also, jfl at blackcels coping by BBCmaxxing when in reality you only see top-tier thugmaxxed tall Tyrones on Blacked. If you aren't thugmaxxed and assertive as a black male, it's over. Even black females want white men now.

@Ika-Sama
@Wellington
@Ap0calypse
@ThoughtfulCel
How do blackcels even relate to OPs post, its more about whitecels and sheboons/fags, black females are wanted by nobody

What was the point of posting this?

How do blackcels even relate to OPs post, its more about whitecels and sheboons/fags
Because many blackcels cope with the BBC and many here think that blacks have it easier with white foids. The only white foids that are willing to date blacks are low-tier trailor trash anyways.

WNWOmax :feelzez: get bleached :feelzez: BWC is superior :feelzez:

If black men get white women
And white men get black women
Tbh white men are getting the raw deal

Lol @ OP, also it will lead to destruction of his race

JBB copers on suicide watch. @Meus

If black men get white women
And white men get black women
Tbh white men are getting the raw deal

Lol @ OP, also it will lead to destruction of his race
All in accordance with the (((plan)))

@trying to ascend
Watch it get banned

:bluepill: if you think that tard is getting any

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNSiBApPckY

They are getting much more coochie than whites, that's for sure

I'm a blackcel. I have a small dick and I'm shorter than 6ft.

I have always said that JBB is a cope. The only black guys that are getting foids are the GigaTyrone-Thugmaxxed-BBCs.

I hate when other black guys think that foids like them. They naively think that the jewish propaganda is reality when it clearly isn't.

So when I see this new subreddit I'm not surprised.

Black foids also crave wytu cockru onry just like noodlewhores, the only difference is that white men are disgusted by sheboons and so they choose noodlewhores instead.

I don't believe in JBB, tbh. But when it comes to Black women lusting over White Men, I'd could care less. Alot of Black females aren't really my type.

why are you posting a pic of a dick you fucking faggot

Not clicking on that

Good. Now let me ascend with some black foid so I can get out of this pit.

Very sickening. :feelspuke:

are they seriously bragging about fucking the ugliest and most retarded race of females? black females are lucky that most guys arent shallow and are willing to fuck any female regardless of their looks.

90% of blacks should be castrated, myself included