Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Subhumans like us need to hedonisticmaxx and dopaminemaxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
We should abuse drugs + alcohol + food + whatever hedonistic dopamine inducing shit we can get our hands on. At this point i literally don't care, my genetics are so, so fucking terrible and i'm a tormented bullied aspie with zero friends or hope or future or anything to do. Abusing drugs until i can finally die of overdose (i hope), is the only way to live for subhumans like me

I used to take a lot of xans a few years ago,feeling like an emotionless zombie was nice.
Can't remember much of what i did back then,prolly fried my brain but idgaf.

„If nobody will ever see or touch your naked body, there is no reason to take care of it.“

Michel Houellebecq

Last edited:
[UWSL]I stay away from sugary foods and dont do drugs. but i want some beer. but if i could od on drugs i would. it would be simple way to go.[/UWSL]

„If nobody will ever see or touch your naked body, there is no reason to take care about it.“

Michel Houellebecq
Pretty much this

i'm sure i lost some neuron doing this, hentaimax really is a one-way street

Its not even an option. If youre an incel and youre still alive at 30, you probably get all your motivation from hedonistic pleasures. I never thought i would end up coping with fancy whisky and tasty unhealthy food, getting drunk on every occasion possible, trying RC´s just to feel something sometimes. But what else should i be doing exactly? I live in complete isolation. I have nobody. I cant go out, i cant travel, i cant join any social activity.

„If nobody will ever see or touch your naked body, there is no reason to take care of it.“

Michel Houellebecq

Love this dude.

Its not even an option. If youre an incel and youre still alive at 30, you probably get all your motivation from hedonistic pleasures. I never thought i would end up coping with fancy whisky and tasty unhealthy food, getting drunk on every occasion possible, trying RC´s just to feel something sometimes. But what else should i be doing exactly? I live in complete isolation. I have nobody. I cant go out, i cant travel, i cant join any social activity.

Love this dude.

I know the feeling. I abuse drugs heavily whenever I can, from crystal meth to whippits, weed, RC's, tobacco, pharms (Usually stimulants) The complete isolation & coping with drugs, there's nothing else you can do that's an effective cope. At 26 & nearing 27 I think this is my death impulse, having OD'd so many times...I've already passed my expiration date

I think this is my death impulse

Ive been feeling it for a year now. Slowly killing myself with drugs doesnt look like crazy, or evil, or wrong anymore. In fact, im letting it happen, because what should i do? I lost all hope.

having OD'd so many times...

Just overdosed once on a synthetic cannabinoid. One of the worst experiences of my life.
I know this is probably not the place, or the advise you expect or want but... take care.

Drank myself to treatment and AA.

Got sober and it was shit.

Now I live to drink.

I foodmaxxed and now I am fat.

I tried but my body went to hell and now I get sick easily if I eat too much, drink alcohol, too much caffeine, etc. oh and back pain, eczema itching all day, etc

Nah man the way out for incels is going beyond what any normal human can do. It’s gymcelling properly with roids, using T for the mental boost and drive, moneymaxxing to get top tier Stacy whore genetics for your kids, traveling the world, getting covered in tattoos and doing crazy shit and using drugs that other people won’t try. This is your fate. Fuck sitting in your room man.

We should abuse drugs + alcohol + food + whatever hedonistic dopamine inducing shit we can get our hands on. At this point i literally don't care, my genetics are so, so fucking terrible and i'm a tormented bullied aspie with zero friends or hope or future or anything to do. Abusing drugs until i can finally die of overdose (i hope), is the only way to live for subhumans like me
honestly, and then we should go out and get revenge :feelsLSD::feelsEhh:

My receptors are pretty much fried already:feelsrope:

Hedonism makes me more depressed after it's over