Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Subhuman Trait: You're Mentally Slow-Witted

WhitePilledRage

WhitePilledRage

Recruit
★★★
I've never seen a Chad or popular guy that's pseudo-retarded, or unable to make snappy comebacks and jokes about people and things, or unable to think of what to say to people or respond to simple questions and make easy decisions in a timely manner. Being "slow" is a truecel disease, imagine how subhuman one would be to be too stupid to master a simple retail job, remembering someone's name right after meeting them, or to respond with words to someone instead of just robotically shaking one's head and saying "yeah" a bunch of times. This is why IQ testing done by most psychiatrists is bullshit, it focuses only on book learning bullshit, but not innate (real) intelligence. Is this why woketards and jews are so obsessed with sending everyone to college?

I've never seen a Chad or popular guy that's pseudo-retarded, or unable to make snappy comebacks and jokes about people and things, or unable to think of what to say to people or respond to simple questions and make easy decisions in a timely manner. Being "slow" is a truecel disease, imagine how subhuman one would be to be too stupid to master a simple retail job, remembering someone's name right after meeting them, or to respond with words to someone instead of just robotically shaking one's head and saying "yeah" a bunch of times. This is why IQ testing done by most psychiatrists is bullshit, it focuses only on book learning bullshit, but not innate (real) intelligence. Is this why woketards and jews are so obsessed with sending everyone to college?
Sadly, I'm afflicted with this, I cannot comprehend things quickly, if someone tells me something it takes me minutes to process. I cannot tell the difference at times if someone is joking and in general I was slow most of my life. I have to be told I cannot just see something and do it.

Yes, it's a side effect of autism or missing developmental milestones maybe? @DarkStarDown

I have "high IQ in terms of book learning" but I'm slow in the way you described. I'd give up 20 IQ points to be normie

Sadly, I'm afflicted with this, I cannot comprehend things quickly, if someone tells me something it takes me minutes to process. I cannot tell the difference at times if someone is joking and in general I was slow most of my life. I have to be told I cannot just see something and do it.

Do certain blue pilled do-gooders and relatives tell you that you're "actually really intelligent"?

I have "high IQ in terms of book learning" but I'm slow in the way you described. I'd give up 20 IQ points to be normie

Yea, verbal IQ is mostly useless bullshit. Academic "smarts" is one of the most useless types of intelligence one can have, all one is is a retarded chatbot that can only answer questions. That's not even good enough to become a PUA cuck or betabux. Maybe jews like people like this because they can regurgitate narratives?

Do certain blue pilled do-gooders and relatives tell you that you're "actually really intelligent"?

Yea, verbal IQ is mostly useless bullshit. Academic "smarts" is one of the most useless types of intelligence one can have, all one is is a retarded chatbot that can only answer questions. That's not even good enough to become a PUA cuck or betabux. Maybe jews like people like this because they can regurgitate narratives?
HAHAHAHA, yes! Yes they do! I cannot understand why they do that. I kid you not my own grandmother called me retarded once because I was pacing back and forth and she eventually went along the joke I have a few "french fries" up my ass (Asperger's syndrome), she even asked me if I had some of the issues that Rain man does. I wish they would stop lying to me, but when you lie to yourself, you lie to others. I'm not smart at all, they'll ask me if I remember what I read, I don't even know what I read or what it means.

Attachments

• Shocked+Cat+Face-3918776283.jpg
    Shocked+Cat+Face-3918776283.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 3
I wish I could adapt and have fast responses to everything instead of simpling being like this

Have you tried getting disability?
Checks from government? I need to get diagnosed first. I am afraid they refuse to diagnose me with anything because I went to the doctor regularly as a kid even though i was non-nt i didn't get diagnosed with shit

you've never seen a chad or popular guy who's stupid?

not even a tyrone?

there's plenty out there jfl

Cursed in all dimensions...

My brain never matured because of decay caused by yrs of torment

They want everyone to go to collage for the (((special))) brainwashing that's non-parentally supervised....

But (((vaxxes))) are a big cause of stupidity. Autism and similar stuff

I just don't have the CPU

I have autism which causes all of this. My parents never really taught me how to do shit, like fixing things. Due to my subhuman face, I have missed out on having true friends, therefore I missed out on developmental milestones like making friendse etc. Many years of bullying have made me stop caring about developing any of these things since I began to realise that it's over for me so why even try. Normies know all the right words and phrases to say, and when to say them. And my only responses to any question are yeah, no, nah, or I don't know.